The Encounter

So the next day,I saw him in the elevator again and to my surprise he looked at me and just asked whether I live in the same apartment as his and I said yes.

He then busied himself until we got out of the elevator and as usual,we both went our way until we got to school. My first period was Arts so I guess I was gonna stack with him till third period.

Guess what? Derin came straight to my table and I thought he was coming to me to chart or something but no I realised I was mistaken when he looked at me like he was gonna murder me.

I'm in trouble the thing is,I kept staring at his beautiful feathers and didn't pay attention to what was being said and when he asked me a question, I was not able to answer.

He came straight to my table and asked me the same thing and I was so embarrassed when I couldn't answer with all the class staring.

What made me much embarrassed was when he said,well Amber,I guess u should come from your dream about checking me out because I'm not your class plus I'm your teacher and didn't come here to check students out.

Oh God! I'm so flushed but he didn't say anything when I said sorry to him but just went back to the board and when class was over,he dismissed everyone saying he wanted to talk to me and I didn't know whether I should be happy or not.

The thing is,I don't think he really knows who I am that's why he doesn't treat me like the the rest of the teachers do. I waited patiently for what he had to say and guess what? He knew I was the tycoons daughter.

Amber,the fact that you are rich doesn't mean you should behave the way you did. Besides,its not everything u see that is gold so if you should really enjoy your peace,just try and stay away from me because I'm not who u think I am.

What the hell? Who is he then? I have to find out soon.