The grocery store

I don't understand you Amber,I said I'm going to pay so no need to worry. Oh don't worry I'm fine like I said I only want ice cream so when you are done we should go get it please.

When he was getting his stuff,I saw most women and girls staring at him some even do not have any shame to the extent of making him aware they they interested but he didn't even glance at them once clearly stating he wasn't interested.

I don't know why but I felt some pranks of jealousywhilst shoving the girls away,I saw Derin looking at me so I did what I thought was best and went straight to him saying,' babe sorry to keep you waiting but I saw one of my long time friends on the way from the car and so we kept talking for a while'.

At first I thought I was making a fool out of myself when he kept staring at me like I was crazy but he eventually said,' it's good you are back cause I can't stand the women who are throwing themselves shamefully to me honey' and then pecked me.

No I have to go back to my dream because I don't think this is reality but it is since the lady to whom he was talking about stomped from our presence and I immediately left Derin standing there.

For like a while he was just standing and looking at me but I immediately looked away when our eyes met and I think I saw him smile. He then went to pay for the items and asked us to go to the ice cream store for my ice cream. Hmm,you can imagine how awkward it was going to be but no it wasn't.

Thanks for saving me Amber I'm grateful he said so I took that opportunity to ask if that is what always happen to him and he confirmed it was but today is even descent that there are times the women will tell him their husband has travelled and I would!d like you to come,and keep me warm since he is too old and boring.

Can you imagine? It's ridiculous since they don't even know who I am yet they are throwing themselves to me. I hate it Amber I hate it cause I'm not who people see me to be yet they want to be close to me. It's not like I don't want the same but that friendship will never last.

Wait! What does he mean by that? Who is he and why can't his friendship last? Hmm, there is more to this man and I'm willing to find out and if possible, make it last.