He lives in my apartment

I was able to convince my parents to let me live outside of home so as to experience a normal life free of maids and guards and without any restrictions.

Amber,my mum said,we understand your point but we want you to at least go with Julia since you are not used to living alone or you will be lonely.

Even though I never wanted that I knew if I don't comply ,my wish wish not be granted so as desperate as I am,I accepted the fact that I will be living with Julia and in fact! I don't mind at all since she respects my opinions.

As anxious as I am,I bought an apartment closer to the school so that at least have enough rest and not rush for school which is twenty minutes from my new apartment.

Like I said,its an apartment so people will be living in this big apartment known as Hill Crest one of the richest in California.

When I went to school,like usual,everyone was talking about Derin. Since I had maths first period,I didn't have to see Derin until third period but it was not long until Mr Montenegro came into class and was wondering why he was there until I realized him looking at me.

Nervous as I was,I just looked somewhere and later saw him leaving. But wait its like I saw him leaving my apartment this morning and I thought he was stalking me so I've decided to rather stalk him instead.

At the close of school, and to my surprise we all entered the same elevator but he didn't look my way and was wondering whether he didn't see me and was contemplating whether to talk to him or not until the door to the elevator opened and to my surprise,hisbdoor is next to my apartment.

So my new teacher also known as Derin Montenegro lives in my apartment and is next door? Amazing at least I will now find out about him.