Getting to know him

Weekends are my favourite since I get to do everything I want and sleep almost the whole day when I don't have to attend any family meeting or meet any of my parents business partners so this morning, I'm going to run in the neighborhood.

I went out early so as to run and also find a way of getting to know Derin. Julia,I'm going for my morning run will be back in thirty minutes I told her and left the apartment.

I wasn't expecting to see anyone awake at that time since is Saturday so when I reached Define door and heard the sound of music,it looked weird but just shrugged it off and went my way.

The moment I hit the road,I plugged in my earpiece and started running until I bumped into a hard chest. I was surprised when I raised my heard and saw it was no other than Mr Derin Montenegro. Both of us kept staring into each others eyes that I was so lost to even say sorry.

His eyes are the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. His face was so perfect that I was wondering if he was from space and since he was in sweat,one could see his perfect arbs. He is so handsome like I said,he is beautiful.

He! don't you have manners? You bump into someone and yet instead of saying sorry,you keep checking him out? That was when I came from my trance s..sorry I stammered but it seems he wasn't OK with my apology since he kept blocking me from moving.

It's OK Amber are you going to run cause I'm also doing the same and I wanted to know if you will go with me to the store down the hill wanna get some grocery? Sure let's go. God I thought it was going to be hard getting to know him but no this opportunity is given to me without difficulty.

We run in silence until we got to the store and took off my earpiece so I could listen to him. It was when I sat waiting for him that he came to me saying, Well,I brought you here so I expect you to also buy something for yourself don't worry I'm gonna pay.

Was he serious or I'm dreaming? Oh don't worry I'm fine thank you but he insisted so I only told him I wanted ice cream.