1} First Day

This Story Is Just About Normal Teenagers Doing What Teenagers Do. They drink, have unprotected sex, they fall in love, they break up, They Do Stupid Things.

The Beginning Is Probably Gonna Be Really Boring But It Get Better. I Promise (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Selena |

It was the first day of 11th Grade. Great. I walked inside of the school with Demi. We've been friends since We were seven. She followed me to my locker.

"I hope We have some classes together!" she said.

"Me t-  Oh Sweet Baby Jesus Who Is That?!  " I asked her as I pointed to Blue-Eyed Brunette.

"That is Logan Lerman, He's new here! " She said Excitedly. He was SO HOT!

He saw us staring, He smirked to himself. I quickly looked away. The Bell Rang. As I walked to 1st Period I realized how embarrassing that was.

As I walked into English, Which was my 1st period, I bumped into someone.

"Oh My God,  I'm so sorry " I said while picking up my notebook that fell on the floor.

"It's ok, really ", he said with a small chuckle. I looked only to see Logan Lerman towering over me.

| Logan |

I looked down to see a beautiful girl looking up at me. I smiled at while she blushed. She looked cute when she blushed. I walked inside the classroom to see a everyone shouting and talking.

"Everyone Take A Seat!!"  Our teacher, Mrs. Lawrence, yelled.

Everyone got seated and calmed down.

The Rest of the day went by quick, turns out I have a lot of classes with the girl that bumped into me.

I rode the bus home, it was not fun. Everyone was yelling and screaming.

When I got home I threw my back pack on the couch.

"Hey Mom, I'm home! " I yelled.

"How was your first day? Did you make any new friends? " My Mom asked.

"Uhh... kinda, so whats for dinner? " I asked her.

"Our Next Door Neighbors Invited us for dinner so go get dressed.

"OK! " I yelled as I ran up the stairs.

| Selena |

"Hey Mom whats for dinner? " I asked as I walked in the kitchen.

"Spaghetti, Oh I almost forgot we're having guest so go get ready." She informed me.

"Kay," I said before I walked upstairs to changed.

(Sorry It Was Short )