14} The Dance

Most Of You Probably Think I'm Dead, I'm So Sorry For Not Uploading. I'm So Sorry ):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Logan |

"Mom! " I Yelled. She Jogged Up The Stairs.

"Yeah?" She Asked.

"Can You Help Me Tie My Tie? " I Asked Her. She Came Up To Me & Tied My Tie.

"Well Don't You Look Handsome? " She Asked. I Let Out A Chuckle.

"...And...Finished, "She Said.

"Thanks Mom, " I Said Pecking Her Cheek. I Ran Down Stairs & Walked Out Of My House. Nick Was Waiting In His Car For Me.

"About Damn Time, " Nick Said With A Small Chuckle.

I Saw A Red Ferrari Pull Up Behind Nicks Car. It Was Dylan. I Saw Selena Walk Out Of Her House, She Looked Beautiful. I Got Into The Car & We Drove Away.

| Ariana |

It Was Around 7:30. I Saw Selena Walking With Dylan Into Building & On There Way To The Gymnasium.

I Ran To The Door Way & Waited For Vanessa To Give Me The Signal That She Was Coming. When She Gave Me The Signal I Pulled The String & Saw It Spill On Her.

"What The Fuck!?" I Heard Her Scream, But It Didn't Sound Like Selena. When I Looked At Who It Was, It Was Emma. My Eye's Widened.

"Why The Fuck Did You Do That Ariana ?!"

"That Wasn't Meant For You, It Was Meant For Selena"

"Stupid Bitch " She Said As She Shoulder Checked Me & Went To The Bathroom. 

| Selena |

Dylan & I Walked Into The Gymnasium. The Decorations Were Incredible. I Saw Miley Standing With Demi. All The Way On The Other Side Of The Gym Nick & Logan Were Standing. I Walked Over To Nick & Logan, Dylan Followed Me.

"What The Fuck Nick? " I Asked Him

"What? " He Said Confused.

"What Do You See In Emma That You Don't See In Miley? How Could You Betray Miley & Go Out With That Slut? What The Hell Nick? " I Asked Him.

"I'm Stupid, I Get It. I Tried Apologizing To Miley, But She Didn't Wanna Hear It. I Dumped Emma By The Way... " He Said Shrugging His Shoulders.

"Just Try Talking To Her, " I Said Before I Walked Away Dylan Stay With The Guys. I Walked Over To Miley & Demi.

"Hey Guys, " I Said With A Huge Smile On My Face.

"Hey, " They Both Said Back.

" You Look Beautiful Demi," Justin Said With A Wink As He Walked By. Demi Rolled Her Eyes. The Guys Walked Towards Us.

"I Have To Go The Bathroom, " Miley Said. She Didn't Want To Talk To Nick. I Let Out A Sigh. They All Smiled & Waved At Us.

It Was About 8:30 When People Started Dancing. I Went To Get Punch When A Slow Song Started Playing. Logan Came Up To Me.

"So...Uh...Do You Wanna Like Dance? " He Asked Me.

"Is The Famous Logan Lerman Asking Me To Dance? " I Asked Him.

"Yes The Famous, And Handsome, Logan Lerman Is Asking You To Dance, " He Said With A Small Chuckle. He Grabbed My Hand & Pulled Me To The Dance Floor. He Put His Arms On My Waist & I Put Mine On His Neck. It Felt Magical. That's When I Knew I Had Feelings For Logan Lerman.

(Should I Continue This Story?)