11} Complicated

| Nick |

I Liked Emma & All But In The Middle Of Class She's Try Shoving Her Tongue Down My Throat. I Wanted Us To Have A Private Relationship But I Guess She Didn't. I Really Hope Miley Hasn't Seen Us Together. Why Is This So Complicated. I Heard Someone Knock On The Door.

I Opened The Door. It Was Emma. He Jump On Me.

"I Missed You So Much! " She Yelled. I Chuckled.

"We Saw Each Other 2 Hours Ago," I Said. She Giggled.

"Hey Nick, " I Heard A Girl Say. I Looked Over Emma's Shoulder. My Eyes Widened.

"Oh H-Hey M-Miley!" I Stuttered.

"Are You Guys Dating? " She Asked Me Disappointed.

"What? N-" I Got Interrupted.

"Yes! We Are. "Emma Said Before She Crashed Her Lips On Mine. I Tried Pulling Away But She Pulled Me Closer. I Saw Miley Leave From The Corner Of My Eye. I'm Such A Bad Person.  I Knew She Hated Emma, But Being Me, I Ignored Her Feelings. What Am I Going To Do?

| Demi |

Justin Finally Let Go. I Slapped Him So Hard I Left Him My Hand Mark.

"Who The Fuck Do You Think You Are! " I Screamed At Him.

"Babe Calm Dow-"

"Babe? BABE? DON'T FUCKING CALL ME BABE!" I Yelled At Him.

"Damn Bitch Calm Down, " He Told. I Raised My Eyebrow. Who The Fuck Does This Kid Think He Is.

"Who Do You Think You Are?" I Asked.

"I'm Justin Bieber, Now The Most Popular Guy In School, " He Said With A Smirk.

My Eyes Widened. EveryOne Thinks We're Dating! I Walked Up To Him & Kick Him In His ManHood. I Could Hear Him Moan In Pain As I Walked To My Car. Before I Drove Off.

| Ariana |

What Was I Going To Do About Selena. While I Was Thinking About What To Do To Selena, I Got A Text From Vanessa.

Vanessa: Are You Going To The Dance On Saturday?

Me: What Dance?

Vanessa: The Fall Dance

Me:  Oh Yeah The Dance They Have Every Year.

Vanessa: So Are You Going?

Me: Yeah

Vanessa: Are You Gonna Go With Logan?

Me: Of Course!

Right Then I Got The Perfect Idea. I Was Going To Ruin Selena's Life Forever!