16} Confused

| Demi |

It Was Now Monday Morning. Ugh. I Got Up & Looked For Something To Wear. I Decided To Wear A Black Leather Jacket With A Royal Blue Flowy Top, Dark Skinny Jeans & Black Combat Boots. I Finished Curling My Hair & Doing My Make Up. I Grabbed My Keys & Walked To My Car. I Put The Key In The Ignition. When I Tried To Turn The Car On It Wouldn't Start. Great! I Called Selena & Dylan  Asked Them For A Ride But They Had To Go Do Something Else. I Tried Calling Miley & Nick But They Didn't Answer. UGH! I Decided To Call Logan. We Never Really Talked.

"Uh Logan Can You Give Me A Ride To School? My Car Kinda Broke Down," I Asked Him.

"Sure, I'll Be There In 5 Minutes, " He Said Before Hanging Up. Thank God He Anwered! A Few Minutes Later He Pulled Up.

"Thanks ," I Said As I Opened The Door.

"No Problem, " He Replied.

It Took 10 Minutes To Get To The School In A Car. The Whole Car Ride We Didn't Talk. I Looked At Him, Admiring His Facial Details. I Never Noticed How Cute Logan Was. We Finally Got To The School.

"Thank You Again For Giving Me A Ride," I Told Him.

"Your Welcome ," He Said Getting Out Of The Car.

| Selena |

I Got Out Of My Car Looking Around The School Parking Lot. I Spotted Logan & Demi. Since When Do They Talk? I Asked Myself. I Was Going To Walk To Them Until Dylan Stopped Me. He Pulled Me Into A Hug.

"Well Don't You Look Beautiful," He Said Winking At Me. My Face Turned To A Light Shade Of Red. We Walked Into The Tall School Building Together. He Walked Me To My Locker.

"I'll See You Later, " He Said Before Leaving.

I Was Putting In My Locker Combination When I Heard A Loud Laugh. I Turned Around To See Demi & Logan Laughing, Their Arms Linked Together. I Saw How She Batted Her Eyelashes At Him. I Noticed How He Looked Into Her Eyes. I Felt A Whirl Of Anger & Sadness. Miley Snapped Her Fingers In My Face.

"Earth To Selena, " She Said. I Shook My Head & Rubbed My Eyes. I Turned My Body To Face Her. She Was With Nick. She Noticed That I Was Staring At Logan & Demi. She Let Out A Small Laugh. I Looked At Her I'm Confusion.

"I Knew You Liked Logan, " She Said With A Grin On Her Face.

"You Like Logan? " Nick Said Suprised.

"No I Do Not Like Nick, " I Stated.

"But You Do, " Miley Said.

"I Don't," I Said Nodding My Head.

"Come On Selena, Yes You Do, " Miley Said.

"I DON'T LIKE LOGAN I LIKE DYLAN!" I Shouted A Bit To Loud.

| Logan |

"I DON'T LIKE LOGAN I LIKE DYLAN! " I Heard Someone Shout. It Was Selena. Ouch, That Hurt. I Left Demi Stranded & Walked Away. I Walked To My Locker. I Tried Opening It But I Wouldn't Open .I Pounded It With My Fist In Frustration. How Could She Play Me Like That? Choose That Douche Bag Over Me? I Pounded My Locker Again, Even Harder This Time.

"What The Fuck Are You Looking At?" I Asked The Guy Who Was Staring At Me. I Just Walked To Class.

| Dylan |

It Was Lunch Already. I Was Talking To Nick When Logan Came. He Gave Me This Look Of Disgust.

"You Got Something To Say Lerman? " I Asked Him.

"Don't Start With Me Dylan, "  Logan Said Looking At Me From The Corner Of His Eye. He Started Walking Away.

"Can't Take The Heat, Bitch?" I Raised My Eyebrow. He Stopped Walking & Turned Around.

"Dylan, Stop It You're Making A Scene, " Nick Said.

"Selena Chose Me Because You're A Little Pussy, " I Told Him He Walked Up To Me. He Punched Me In The Face. We Started Fighting. I Kept Punching & Punching His Face. He Would Punch Me Back. Nick Tried Separating Up But He Just Got Punched In The Face.

| Selena |

I Heard A Lot Of Commotion & Decided To Check It Out. When I Saw It Was Logan & Dylan Fighting My Eyes Widened. I Ran To Them.

"What The Hell Is Wrong With You Guys? Get Off Of Him!" I Yell At Them Mostly At Dylan Since He Kept Punching Logan. Dylan Got Off Of Logan. Logan Wiped The Blood Off Of His Nose & Mouth With His Shirt.

"What The Hell Guys? " I Said. They Both Just Gave Me Blank Stares. I Helped Logan Since He Was Hurt More Than Dylan. Everybody Started Walking Away From The Scene. Logan Got Up & Walked Away. I Grabbed His Arm.

"Are You Ok? " I Asked Him. He Tugged His Arm & Just Walked Away.

What The Hell?