2} Dinner

| Selena |

I swung open my closet doors.

"What to wear? What to wear? " I asked my self tapping my chin.

I started going through every piece of clothing I had in my closet. Ugh. Why do i have so mich close!? i sighed to myself

After a few minutes of searching I decided to wear a loose blouse with a pencil skirt. I made a 3 way call with Miley and Demi.

"Hey Guys, " I said.

"Hey What's Up? " Demi asked me.

" My mom invited our new neighbors over For dinner, & They have a son and I have a really strong feeling that it's the new kid! I informed them.

"What New Kid?" asked Miley.

"Maybe if you went to school today you would've known that. " Demi told Miley.

" Selena Hurry! " I heard my mom yell.

"I have to go now bye guys I'll talk to you tomorrow. "I said in a hurry.

"GoodLuck! " They both said.

| Logan |

I called Nick, he was my only friend since i was new and I needed help.

"What do you wear to a fancy dinner?" I asked him. Do I even have anything fancy in my closet?

"I don't know I guess a button up shirt? " he said.

"Ok,  thanks man. " I told him before I hang  up.

"Uhh... I guess this will have to do, " I said as I looked in the mirror. I decided to wear a a blue button up shirt with with black jeans.

I jogged down the stairs.

"Are you ready!? " My Mom yelled not noticing that I was already down stairs.

"Yeah, you don't have to yell, " I said with a chuckle.

"OK come on lets go," she said.

I really didn't want to go. I rang the door bell.

"Be good," my Mom whisper - yelled before someone opened the door.

" Hi, come in." said an older lady she looked like she was in her early 30s

"Hello, thank you for inviting us to dinner. I'm sorry my husband could not join us, he had to stay in late for work. " my Mom told her as We walked in.

"Mom are they almost he-", The pretty brunette said, but she stopped when she saw me.

"Selena this is Jessica Lerman and her son Logan lerman, he goes to your school," she informed her.

The rest of the dinner went well, me and  Selena shared some akward looks but I didn't mind she was beautiful.  I could look at her all day.