Promises

| Selena |

I Called Dylan Again.

"Hey Dylan, You Wanna Hang Out? " I Asked Him.

"Yeah, I'll Pick You Up In 10 Minutes, "

"Ok See You In A Bit, " I Said Before Hanging Up.

I Went To The Bathroom. I Fixed My Straight Hair. I Put On Pink Lipgloss. I Put Make Up On Some Of My Cuts That Were Showing. I Heard A Knock On The Door. I Opened The Door, It Was Dylan.

"Hey Selena, " He Said With A Cute Smile. I Wasn't Going To Lie To Myself, Dylan Was Attractive!

"Hey, " I Said Before He Walked Me To His Red Ferrari. I Turned My Head To See Logan Talking On The Phone. I Smiled At Him Before We Drove Off.

| Logan |

"What? " I Asked Him.

"I Found A Picture Of Me & Emma Making Out! " He Said.

"Watson? Damn Dude, Do You Think She Remembers? " I Ask Him.  I Turned My Head To Selena Getting Into A Car With A Guy. She Smiled At Me. As They Drove Off I Realized The Guy Was Dylan.

"She Probably Doesn't, " He Said.

"So Are You Going To Tell Her? " I Asked Him.

"I Don't Know, What Should I Do? ," He Told Me.

"Do You Know If Selena's Dating Anyone? " I Asked Him Ignoring What He Said Before.

"I Knew You Liked Her, " He Said With A Chuckle.

"I Don't Like Her, " I Said Trying Not To Make It Obvious.

" Shuure! " He Said.

"I Really Don't,"

"Hah, I Don't Think She Is But If She Is Dating Anyone It's Probably Dylan, " He Said.

"Uh Ok, I Gotta Go," I Clenched My Fist & Furrowed My Eyebrows.

"Ok, Just Promise Me You Won't Tell Miley, " He Told Me.

"Ok, " I Said Before I Hung Up. I Went Inside To Go Get My Car Keys.

| Demi |

I Can't Believe Miley Saw Me & Justin Together! If She Tells Anyone I Will Murder Her With Her Own Toothbrush! My Life Is Officially Ruined & The Thing That Sucks The Most Is That We Called The Game Off I Would've So Won! Just The Thought That We Had Sex Makes Me Want To Vomit! I Went On My Facebook. When I Clicked On My Notifications. My Eyes Widened In Horror! I Blinked Fast Hoping I Was Seeing Things. Someone Posted A Picture Of Me & Justin Kissing! Right Then I Knew It, I Had To Move To Mexico, Get A New Identity, Get A Nose Job, Change My Look. MY LIFE WAS RUINED! 236 People Saw Me Kissing Justin. I Was Going To Murder Who Ever Posted It! It Was Justin! I Was Going To Kill That Stupid Asshole!

| Miley |

I Was On Instagram. I Scrolled Down When Something Caught My Attention. The Caption Read: Great Night Last Night (;  @NickJonas

It Was A Pictures Of Nick And Emma Making Out. My Heart Shattered Into A Million Pieces. What Was I Going To Do. I'm InLove With Another Girls Guy! The Worst Part Was That She Hated My Guts! There Was No Way I Was Letting That Bitch Take Away Nick From Me!