6} Jealousy

| Logan |

I Was Getting My English Book Out Of My Locker When I Heard Someone Call My Name.

"Logan!" Said Ariana Running Towards Me.

" Hey Ariana, What's Up?" I Asked Her.

"I Really Need You To Do Me A HUGE Favor, " She Sounded Worried.

"Uh Ok Sure What Is It? " I Asked Her.

"Do You Know Kevin? " She Asked Me.

"Kevin Jonas? " I Asked Her.

"Yes! He Won't Leave Me Alone, First He Kept Asking Me Out, Then He Tried Harass Me &Yesterday  He Followed Me To My House. I Need You To Tell Him Off & Pretend To Be My Boyfriend. Don't Tell Anyone That We're Pretending Cause He Will Find Out!" She Said Worried.

"Ok I'll Do It, " I Told Her.

"Thank You So Much! " She Said Before She Hugged Me.

| Selena |

"Hey Demi, " I Said Walking Towards Her.

"Hey Selena, " She Said.

"How'd It Go? "

"Not Good, I Think I Scared Him,"  She Said.

"What Did You Do I Rape Him?" I Said Laughing.

"Haha Very Funny," She Said With A Fake Smile.

"No But Seriously What Did You Do To Him? " I Asked Her.

"I Asked Him If He Like Me, " She Said Giving Me A Weird Look. I Bursted Out Laughing Causing A Scene. Nick & Logan Walked Up To Us.

"Selena I Can Hear Your Laugh All The Way From The Other Hall!" Nick Said Laughing.

"Whatever! " I Said As I Playfully Punched His Arm.

"Gomez!" I Heard Some One Yell. I Turned Around To See Zac, My Long Time Crush.

"Oh Hey Zac," I Blushed.

"Hey I Wanted To Invite You To The Party Im Throwing This Saturday, " He Told Me.

"Yeah I'll Be There, " I Said.

"Invited Anyone You Want To,. Ok Well I Have To Go Bye Gomez "  He told me Before He Left.

"Hey Guys Wanna Go To A Party On Satuday? " I Asked Them With A Smile.

"Yeah! "

"Sure, "

"Yes!!! "

"Umm I Guess," They Said.

"Can I Invited Someone? " Logan Asked Me.

"Yeah Sure Who Is It?" I Asked Him Curiously.

"My Girlfriend, Ariana," He Said. I Had This Weird Feeling When He Said "Girlfriend". I Felt Angry. I Felt Jealous.

"I Got To Go! " I Shouted Running Away. I Felt Like My Stomach Had Dropped To My Butt.  I Ran 1st Period. I Sat Next Dylan.

"Hey Dylan, " I Said Trying To Sound Happy.

"What's Wrong? " He Said Concerned.

"Nothing, " I Told Him With A Fake Smile.

"Selena, We've Been Best Friends Since The 3rd Grade, I Know Something Is Wrong," He Said.

"Nothing I Swear, " I Told Him. Then He Gave Me A I-Know-Something's-Wrong-You-Can't-Fool-Me Look. I Was Listening To The Teacher Announce The Project, When Logan Walked In.

"Why Are You Late? " She Asked Him.

"My Locker Was Jammed," He Said. My Ass He Was.

"Ok Go Take A Seat Next To Miss Gomez," She Told Him. He Walked To The Seat Next Me. I Tried To Not Make Eye Contact By Doodling Zac's Name In A Heart. He Scoffed.

| Miley |

"Are You Going To The Party This Saturday?" Nick  Asked.

""Yeah, " I Said. Zac Came Up To Me.

"Hey Miley , Um I Was Wondering If You Wanted To Go Out This Friday? " He Asked Me. I Knew Selena Liked Him But I Wanted To See If Nick Would Get Jealous.

"Yes I Would Love To! " I Hugged Him.

"Great! I'll Pick You Up At 8," He Told Me. I Saw Nick Roll His Eyes. I Could Tell He Was Jealous.

I Just Hope Selena Doesn't Find Out.

| Justin |

I Have Had A Crush On Demi For Like Ever. That Was Weird How She Asked Me Yesterday. I'm Going To Try To Avoid Her.

I Walked In To Math Trying Not To Look At Her. She Was Beautiful. I Made It To My Desk Successfully.

"Hey Justin, "

"Crap," I Whispered.

"I'm Really Sorry About Yesterday, That Was Weird I Don't Know What Got Into Me," She Said Confused.

"It's Ok, I Finished The Project," I Told Her.

"Great! " She Said.

"You're Welcome, " I Mumbled.

"Did You Say Something? " She Asked Looking At Her Phone.

"No, " I Said.

////// FRIDAY \\\\\\

| Selena |

Zac Called Me.

"Hello? "

"SELENA I Need Your Help ASAP! Can You Come To My House? "

"Uh Yeah,  I'll Be There In 5" I Told Him. I Grabbed My Keyes & Jumped In My White Mercedes.

I Got Out Of My Car & Knocked On The Door.

"Thank You So Much For Coming! " He Told Me Relieved.

"Yeah What Do You Need Help With? " I Asked Him.

"So I'm Going On A Date With Miley, " When I heard the Word Miley It Felt Like My Heart Had Stopped.

"& I Need Help Choosing what To Wear! " He Said.

"Wear This Miley Loves Stripes! " I Exclaimed Hidding My Saddness & Jealousy. I Pointed To A Dark Blue Button Up Shirt With Black Stripes.

"Thank You So Much! " He Said Taking Off His Shirt Changing In Front Of Me. Sweet Baby Jesus!  You Could His His Abs Through His Shirt.

"Ok Well Bye Zac! " I Sprinted Out Of His House.

"I Can't Believe Miley Do Such A Bitchy Move! " I Said To Myself .

I Wasn't Paying Attention To The Rode. I Turned My Head When... BAM!