17} "What Happened?"

| Logan |

Here I Am Sitting In Outside The Principal's Office. My Mom Is Going To Flip Out! I Was Sitting Right Next To Dylan. I Just Wanted To Punch Him In The Throat. I Rubbed My Forehead & Placed My Head In My Hands. I Head The Door Open & Raised My Head. 

"You Two In My Office. NOW!" Principal Hadley Said Pointing To Us. Dylan & I Walked Into His Office. He Motioned Us To Take A Seat. Dylan Looked At Me With Disgust, I Just Rolled My Eyes In Annoyance.

"I Will Not Allow Violence In My School! " He Said Loudly In A Stern Voice. I Just Looked At The Wall To My Right.

"1 Week Of Suspension, " He Said Emotionless. "Now Get Out Of My Office," He Said In Disgust.

* A Month Later *

| Demi |

I Was Hanging Out With Logan At His House. He Had Gotten Really Close This Past Month. I Don't Really Talk To Selena & Dylan. Logan Had Told Me About How He Still Had Feelings For Selena. It Made Me Sort Of Jealous. I Kept Telling Him To Get Over Her & How He Doesn't Need Her, But He Doesn't Want To Hear It. I Felt A Little Nauseous. I Covered My Mouth & Ran To The Bathroom. Logan Followed Me Sprinting.

"Are You Ok? " He Asked. I Was Going To Answer Him But More Throw Up Came Coming Out.

| Ariana |

I Still Hated Selena. She Took Away Logan From Me. I Will Destroy Her Life. I Have To Aim For The Thing She Cares Most About: Dylan

I Didn't Want To Wait To Start Destroying Her. I Drove To Dylan's House. On The Way There I Grabbed A Few Beers From The Gas Station. I Finally Got To His House. I Knocked on the door. He Opened It Slowly.

"What Do You Want Ariana? " He Asked Me Annoyed

"Can I Come In? " I Asked Him.

He Shrugged & Walked In. I Followed Him. I Studied His House. He Sat On His Couch, I Sat Next To Him.

"Do You Want A Beer?" I Asked Him.

"Sure, " He Said. After He Finsihed I Offered Him Another One. He Drank A Few More Bottles. I Could Smell The Alcohol On His Breath As He Signed. He Was Pretty Drunk. I Grabbed His Face, He Looked Confused. I Crashed Our Lips Together.  I Took He Shirt Off. I Put My Hands On His Abs. He Didn't Try To Kiss Back. I Layed Him Down & Grabbed His Phone. I Texted Selena.

Dylan: Babe You Should Come Over

Selena: Right Now?

Dylan:  Yes

Selena: Ok Be There In A Bit

I Turned Around To See Dylan Sleeping. I Tried Shaking Him To Wake Him Up But He Wouldn't.  I Decided To Just Make It Look Like We Had Sex. I Took Off His Pants. I Covered Him With The Blanket & Layed Down Next To Him. I Took Of My Shirt & Shorts. I Put My Cheek On His Chest. After A Few Minutes Laying There I Heard A Car Door Slam.

| Selena |

I Walked To The Door. I Knocked But No One Answered. Maybe Dylan Was In The Bathroom? I Opened The Door. I Turned Around To See Dylan Shirtless & Ariana With Him. I Just Stood There Looking At Them For A While. I Ran Out & Got Into My Car. I Didn't Know How I Felt. I Didn't Feel Mad Or Sad. I Felt Blank. I Sat In The Car Trying To Think. I Was So Confused. I Drove Home. When I Got Out Of My Car I Saw Logan. He Was Sitting On The Stairs. When I Closed The Car Door, He Looked At Me. We Stared At Each Other Emotionless. I Turned Away To Go Into My House, Until He Called My Name. I Turned Around To See Him Walking Towards Me. I Looked Away From Him. We Haven't Spoken In A Month. I Walked Away, Going Towards The Door Of My House. He Jogged After Me & Grabbed My Hand.

"Is Everything Ok? " He Asked Me.

"I Don't Even Know Anymore, " I Said Emotionlessly.

"Why Do You Say That? " He Asked Concerned.

"I Just Saw Dylan In Bed With Ariana..." I Said Looking At My Shoes.

| Miley |

My Lips Collided With His, My Hands Moving Down To His Chest. He Slowly Took My Shirt Off. He Laid Me Down On His Bed. His Lips Moving Down To My Neck. I Lifted His Shirt Off. My Phone Startrd Vibrating.

"Do You Want To Get That? " He Asked Me With A Small Chuckle. As Much As I Wanted To Keep Making Out With Him ,I Had To Check My Phone. It Was Demi.

"Miley, Miley, I Need You're Help, " She Sounded Worried.

"What's Wrong!? " I Said To Demi.

"Is Everything Ok? " He Asked Me. I Nodded.

"Miley, I Think I'm Pre-Pregnant ," She Stuttered.

Pregnant?

××××××××××××××××

Author's Note:  I Wanted To Give Credit To storyreaderlolenafan For The Idea (:
If You Guys Have Any Ideas Or Suggestions On The Story Just Message Me (: Thanks For Reading (: