15} Apologies

////// Sunday \\\\\\

| Miley |

Beep! Beep!

I Hit My Alarm Clock To Stop It From Ringing. I Dragged Myself Out Of Bed. I Went To The Bathroom & Brushed My Teeth. I Got A Message From Selena.

"Come To My House At Five, I Have To Show You Something. (: See You Then. "

I Wonder What She Is Gonna Show Me...

| Logan |

I Called Nick.

"What's Up?" Nick Said.

"Can You Come To Selena's House Like At 5?" I Asked Him.

"For What? "

"Just Come, "

"Alright Then, See You Later Bro," He Said Before Hanging Up. I Went To Selena's House To Go Tell Her That Nick Was Going. I Ran Downstairs & Sprinted Out The Door. I Knocked On Her Door.

"Oh Hi Logan, Do You Wanna Talk To Selena? " Selena's Mom Said After Answering The Door.

"Yes, "

"Come In, I'll Go Get Her " Selena's Mom Said. I Walked In To Her House. I Sat On The Couch While Selena's Mom Jogged Up Stairs. After Sitting In Silence For A Few Minutes Selena Came Down The Stairs.

"Oh Hey Logan, " She Said With A Smile. "What Did He Say?" She Said, Her Smile Fading.

"He's Coming, " I Nodded My Head.

| Miley |

I Left My House At 4:58. I Was Eager To See What Selena Was Gonna Show Me.  I Pulled Into Her Drive Way. Demi & Dylan's Car's Were There. I Knocked On The Door To See Logan.

"You're Just In Time, " He Said Surprised.

"Just In Time For What? " I Asked With A Smile On My Face. I Walked Into Selena's House.

"What Is He Doing Here?" I Turned & Asked Demi.

"You Guys Need To Talk, " She Replied. I Rolled My Eyes & Walked Towards The Door. I Was Going To Leave Until Dylan Stopped Me.

"You Guys Really Do Need To Talk," Dylan Said Concerned. I Looked At Nick, He Was Looking Down Fiddling With A Piece Of String. He Looked Up & Started Walking Towards Me.

"Listen, Miley I'm Sorry. I Know I Was Stupid & An Idiot For Choosing Her Over My Best Friend. Miley I Really Am Sorry, I Need My Best Friend Back," He Said.

"But How Could You Pick Her Over Me?" I Had A Disappointing Face.

"I Was Blinded By Her, Miley Please Forgive Me, I Need My Best Friend Back, " He Pleaded With His Eyes.

I Hugged Him. "Just Promise Me You Will Never Do That Again, " I Said In His Ear.

"I Promise "

(Thanks You Guys So Much For Voting & Comenting I'll Try To Upload More Frequently (: )