Chapter 1

Your wonderful and older neighbor, Dean Winchester, gets jealous one day when he sees a guy leave your house one morning when your parents are gone.

"Uh who- who was that exactly kiddo?"

You jumped, turning to face your insanely handsome neighbor standing very close "Oh uh" you laughed nervously "Hey Mr Winchester." you greeted "Uhm just a friend, we were working on a project for college last night and... yeah." you trailed off.

"Oh friend?" he raised an eyebrow, clearly annoyed if not something else too "Are you sure about that, (Y/n)? Not like I'm gonna tell your parents but bringing boys when they're gone is kinda- well, you know." he made a face and you frowned.

"We just had homework to do, I don't think they would mind it that much." you shrugged "Why are you asking though?" you couldn't stop yourself from asking.

"Oh nothing sweetheart." he flashed you that smile that made you weak on the knees.

"Really, cause if I didn't know you any better I'd say you sound a little jealous." you muttered mostly to yourself, eyes casted down but of course he caught it.

"Just curious is all, (Y/n)." he put his hands in his pockets.

"Curious? About what presicely?"

"What would you want with a boy like him when there are men twice his age than certainly know how to give a woman what she needs." he said with a casual smirk and shrug, not looking at you, as you gaped at him.

"Doubt he even knows how to please you the right way to begin with." he added, winking at you as your eyes widened and your face warmed up.

"See ya, princess." he said as he smoothly walked the road to his own house.