Chapter 11

The winner is revealed, roles are set, and with Dean having had enough he just takes you on top of the hood and becomes your first. (Warning: Smut)

His lips fell apart, his eyes roamed your face for a couple minutes as he seriously contemplated it before he clenched his jaw and shook his head, looking away "No, forget it."

You sighed, giving him a look "Dean, come on. Don't be stupid, we're both grown ass adults here. You clearly want this, we both know, and I fully admit to wanting it as well. There's nothing wrong-"

"Son of a bitch, (Y/n) not like this!" he protested but his voice remained soft as his eyes found yours again "Baby, I don't... I don't want it to be rushed, I- I know we're both adults but, for better of for worse, you are still too young."

"For the love of, Dean." you huffed, pulling away from him and shaking your head "I didn't think you were going to pull that card on me, especially now. It surely didn't stop you before, but I guess you could always talk big and not do a thing." you muttered and he dragged a hand down his face.

"Please, sweetheart don't be mad at me now. Hey, (Y/n) look at me." he whispered but as much as everything in you screamed to just face and smother him with kisses at how gentle he sounded "Just look at me." he whispered, cupping your face and you did in the end.

"I never treated you any less than what you are, and trust me when I implied all the things I could do to you-" he licked his lower lip "Oh you have no idea how much I always wished I could actually live up to my words."

"Then why are you not now? Why is my age stopping you?" you whispered, your eyes pleading for his.

"It's not your age, sweetheart, please believe me. It didn't stop me before and it will never really put me off. I just-" he sighed in defeat "I wanted and I thought you'd want-" he rested his forehead against yours "Our first time to be more special."

"Wh-what?" that you certainly didn't expect from the older man.

He gave you an – you could actually swear – awkward and nearly shy smile "It should be special, (Y/n), I've wanted and I think you must have wanted this for quite some time now."

"You think?" you giggled and a chuckle left his lips before he leaned and kissed your lips tenderly.

"Point is, we're not just two horny teenagers that can't wait to get it going. I see this as something much more serious and- I know you'll probably laugh at this but I- I wanted to take you out on a date first. A proper one, with everything you like, plenty of pie and burgers too, heck even AC/DC to rock your world to-" he chuckled and you grinned, biting your lip "As many suggestive implications as you want, sexy looks and anything but more importantly without your parents there for you to be able to tease me without any mercy." he said with a light chuckle that died out a little too fast, showing his nervousness. Well that was certainly something you didn't expect to see.

"You're the one that started it, you know." you whispered with a small pout and he grinned, pecking your lips again "And we both know we're masochists that wouldn't have it any other way." you bit your lower lip and he chuckled "But... I understand. I want you to know I do understand and I- I see this seriously as well, you mean so much to me that I- I wouldn't even dare do any of this in the first place if you didn't, Dean."

"Then let me make it perfect for you, princess." he whispered in a hoarse yet gentle voice tone "I want it to be perfect, I want to give it to you like mad, baby." he rubbed his thumb over your cheek "Selfishly so, I want to be the only one to give it to you. But not in the backseat of my old car, in a rush when I haven't even shaved or dressed up properly for you! I want you to get what you deserve, sweetheart, only the best."