Chapter 12 (Special Chapter 1)

After a wonderful night shared with your neighbor, Dean, on top of the hood, despite his warnings, he is the one to catch a cold. You decide to help him but only make it worse with all the teasing.

"I seriously can't believe this is happening." Dean groan, coughing as you giggle on the other end of the phone "And you're laughing on top of it!"

"I know, I know! I'm sorry, I forget men tend to think they're dying whenever they catch a cold. Drama queens." you rolled your eyes but your boyfriend scoffed.

"I'm not saying I'm dying but I'm not feeling good either! I mean we both were on top of baby, that's something I remember very very very vividly-" you could hear the smirk in his voice "And we both didn't get in until we were soaking wet and no, no pun intended. You know what I mean!"

"Don't know what to say, Mr Winchester! I'm very sure we were both dripping but I can't remember if you were shaking because of the cold or because of what I was doing to you. Kinda hard to think when you were begging me like that to-"

"Oh alright, yeah! Ok I get it, you're enjoying this, fine! Sure, you can laugh all you want but sweetheart at the end of the day I can make you beg and shiver worse than I did with only my-"

"Alright, alright! I get it, no... details needed. I'm in public." you rushed to cut him off and he smirked to himself when he could hear you shuffling and mumbling things flustered. He smiled to himself both from satisfaction at the reaction he could get out of you even through phone but also at the memory you'd shared on top, and even inside, of his beloved car. Truth was that he had been reluctant at first because he wanted to make it special for you but deep down having both of his babies during that moment was all he needed to feel over the moon.

"You asked for it, sweetheart." he bit his lower lip "Now that I think about it... there is something we haven't tried yet, and it sure as heck involves lots of teasing." he started.

"Shocker!" you said sarcastically with a laugh "What do ya got in that masochistic mind of yours Mr Winchester?"

"Only if you're up for it. See we've tried lots of things except for one, we haven't tried sexting, have we?"

"Son of a fucking bitch!" you breathed out "Dean Winchester I swear to you, if you even so send me one single dirty text while I'm in public, or worse with my parents, I will tease you into oblivion and not give you any sort of release! And yes, that means no touching for weeks, and oh I can last very long baby."

He couldn't help but laugh wholeheartedly at your words "Alright, alright! I give up, I'm not even gonna think of trying it! I don't want to suffer any more, I know I can't keep my hands off you, anyway." he heard you sigh in relief and chuckled.

"Good, for you Mr Winchester. Cause if, and I say if, it ever happened-" he could picture you biting your lip and it was turning him the hell on "I would be relentless." you whispered seductively "And you, oh you would be in for so much, Dean."

"You gotta say this, don't you? Anything to torture me, but I only enjoy it more." he heard you giggle and chuckled himself, but it turned into a coughing feat that at the end of, his throat hurt "Unbelievable. I warned you about catching a cold and yet I am the one stuck in the bed and sick? How the hell did that happen?! And you are all merry and cheerful like a sunshine!"

"Hopefully so I can give some light and make your life better, I suppose." you said softly and he nodded his head with a tender smile although he knew you couldn't see him "And if you ask me, possibly, oh I don't know, maybe cause you're a little too old for that shit?" you teased and he rolled his eyes "You are the one that should have given it a second thought, baby. After all, there is so much a 39-year-old man can take. How's your back by the way ol' man? I bet all that exercise must have taken a toll on it."