Chapter 3

You undress in your room to tease your neighbor, Dean, back because you know he's shamelessly watching you.  

You slowly let the summer dress your friend had convinced you to wear for the day slide down your body, your hands sliding down with it and trailing all the way down, bending just slightly. In the end you were only in your underwear.

You didn't know why she insisted at first but when you saw she had invited Tom you understood why. He was cute and all but he couldn't compare to your gorgeous and, well, older neighbor Dean Winchester. You were finally home and ready to spend the rest of your night in bed thinking about said older man and hopefully catch a glimpse of his straight out of the shower.

You rubbed the sore muscles of the crook of your neck. Standing there for a moment you bit your lip, glancing down at the small mirror you had on your desk to see him still standing there with wide eyes.

You didn't know what got over you at first and you didn't know how you could be thinking all of these things at the moment. It wasn't right, no, but without letting logic take over you reached and slowly slid one strap of the the bra after the other. Your eyes didn't leave his reflection on the small mirror and you reached behind your back to unclasp your bra and let it fall down on your feet.You stood with your back still to him and when you turned just slightly to look ont he corner of your room you did have your arms slightly over your chest.

You wanted to look over your shoulder, see what he would do if you locked eyes, but you didn't have it in you. One mere glance at the mirror showed how affected he was, with those perfect lips of his slightly apart and an awe-struck look on his face. You nibbled on your lip, your hands resting on the hem of your panties on each side of your hips. You saw that he took in a sharp breath, and his eyebrows shot up. He stilled himself, almost awaiting for it and you had to keep yourself from giggling at the look on his face.

Who would have ever thought you could have this effect on him? Maybe you should really start taking advantage of it, seeing as he really did his best to torture you with the way he acted around you.

You shook your head and grabbed a nearby oversized shirt, pulling it over your head; it reached your mid thigh. You may or may have not actually bent a little too much on purpose to pick up your dress and bra and without looking up you made your way to the other side of the room. You rested your back against a wall and slid down. You could feel your entire face heat up not just because this wasn't usually your thing - he could really bring out the worst and best in you all at the same time - but because as you took a look at the mirror you saw his face.

You could practically hear him let out a growl of frustration, it was obvious on his face, and the way he mumbled something to himself and ran an angry hand down his face made you giggle. He went out of view, striding somewhere, probably in the direction of his shower.

"Payback's a bitch huh Mr Winchester?" you thought, biting your lip.

He would call you kid one moment and then the other he would suggest that you looked more delicious with or without wiped cream than his pie? Oh he was going to get what he deserved.