Chapter 10

You and Dean have some time alone, driving lessons it's called, but it's only a chance to get real handsy for the first time.

You didn't usually say you wished you had a camera with you to record specific moments or even take a photo. But the moment you had asked Dean, in front of your parents at that, to teach you how to ride you wished so bad you could have captured that. It was the definition of priceless. It was true that you'd been talking with your father about taking driving lessons now that you had a little bit more time. Or at least that's what you'd told him, in all honesty, all you wanted was to spend more time with your favorite green-eyed neighbor without raising any suspicions. You were so thankful he didn't object to any of it and as that you got to enjoy two things.

One, the wonderful and priceless look on - wait could you call him your boyfriend now? oh wow - Dean's face, a perfect mix of lust, obviously turned on by the idea, uncomfortableness especially in his suit at that moment (it was impossible to ignore how he shifted in his place) and fear, nervousness and shock at what you had uttered in front of your parents. Of course his first thought was just what you had in mind and implied, but you had to pretend to be innocent as if you didn't realize the meaning behind those words. As far as he was concerned it was obvious that you understood fully well what you were saying but weren't going to speak openly about it by any means. You got into more detail and explained that - at least as far as your parents were concerned - it was all driving lessons in Baby.

"Guys my age-" you shrugged, looking at Dean from the corner of your eye as you played with your food "They barely know how to use their hands properly. It takes a man-" you licked your lips, glancing at your parents that were busy talking before looking at him "To teach me all the right ways of... well, you know better. And above all actually be able to tell how good I already am, right?" you grinned when he clenched his jaw.

"Right." he said in a gruff voice, clicking his tongue "Well, I'll see first just how much you know and then-" his eyes roamed your figure "We'll get to the real good stuff."

"Why? Doubt I know the actually good stuff already?" you smirked, raising an eyebrow and he gave you a predatory grin.

"Oh no, not at all. But again-" he licked his lips, leaning back in his seat "With Baby's hood I always have some new tricks to teach."

The grin you faced did take away some of the satisfaction of asking him to teach you how to ride but it didn't take any less away from the excitement of spending a couple hours with your favorite man, just the two of you. Shivers run down your spine and you squeezed your thighs together, giving him an innocent smile and nod.

"And I'm always willing to learn anything you have to teach me, Mr Winchester." you smiled, taking a bit of your food "I'm a good girl." and a sip of your drink "When I want to." and you grinned mischievously when you got a low growl as a response from him, his smile fluttering for a moment.

"So-" your father piped in with a smile "What are you two talking about? Is everything arranged?"

"Oh yes, we're all set. Mr Winchester actually said he can't wait, so we're starting tomorrow afternoon!" you smiled like a child on Christmas say and Dean all bu choked on his drink. Of course he'd want time to prepare for whatever torture you had in store for him, but you just weren't going to give him that advantage.

"Really?"

"Oh yes! See, he-" you glanced at Dean with a smirk "Can't wait for me to rock it... to AC/DC and all." you giggled as he chuckled but Dean only gulped, watching you carefully as if he was preparing himself for what was about to come.