Chapter 8

Dean decides you need a punishment after what happened, against the Impala, as in return you let him know a couple more things about your kinks.

"Well, here we are, princess."

"Wh-what do you mean?" you felt all air get caught in your lungs, your eyes widening visibly as your mouth went dry. Could he really mean it? You weren't prepared for this, sure you immediately took the opportunity when you saw him at the bar to play the jealousy card, but you never thought his reaction would be this... no matter how much you actually wanted it anyway.

"What do you think, sweetheart?" he asked in a husky voice, towering over you as he placed his hands on the Impala on either side of your head.

"I don't- I-" you blinked, finding it impossible to form words when he was looking down at you with such a predatory look, his eyes dark and hungry. You almost shrunk in your place, your heart was hammering your chest and as much as you had imagined this moment so many times but now that he was finally saying this you were frozen in your place.

"What?" he asked, fighting an almost satisfied grin; especially when a squeak left your lips as he pressed his body to yours and his hips rubbed against yours "I didn't hear you. How 'bout you say it again baby girl?" he added with a smirk and an inhuman sound left your lips at the nickname he used for the first time on you.

"What-" it came out very low and squeaky "What are you going to do?" you surprised yourself how you were able to form a whole sentence.

"To you, you mean?" he raised an eyebrow effortlessly, smirking as you gave him a weak nod, and licking his lips he proceeded to bite his lower one as he looked down at you with a skeptic frown.

"There are far too many things I want, at this moment." his breath fanned over your face "You have no idea just how many, sweetheart." he almost growled the words and you felt a shiver run down your spine "Oh it will take you by surprise. See, you've been really naughty for me to let it slip, tonight, don't you think I have every right to?"

"Mr Winchester" you said almost breathlessly but all he did was chuckle.

"Oh I know I do, princess. It's all been buldin' up for far too long." he brought a hand and tucked a few strands of hair out of your face before he trailed his fingers down your arm, until his hand rested on your hip; his fingering giving you a firm squeeze "And you sure as hell need some punishment, don't you?"

Your actually moved, and you were pretty sure you whispered some words faintly but it apparently wasn't audible at all. Because he leaned in closer and raised his eyebrows softly at you.

"What was that, baby girl? I didn't hear ya." he questioned, giving your hip a squeeze and you took in a shaky breath. Your eyes were almost wide as you looked at him.

"I- I said-" you tried to swallow the lump in your throat "Yes, sir. I do."

The grin that spread on his lips was hard to miss as he straightened his back and nodded his head in approval, looking down at you with a smile. He brought a hand up and held your chin with two fingers, giving you a small hum of approval. He leaned down, his face inches away from yours so close you could almost feel his lips on yours. You subconsciously leaned forward, just unable to wait any longer for him to close the space. He closed the gap by bring his lips to your cheek and kissed it, his scruff making your skin tickle. His lips lingered on your skin for a few seconds before he pulled away and looked into your eyes with dark green eyes. And you still held your breath, waiting and actually craving to feel his lips on yours. Your lips were parted as your breath mixed with his, your heart hammering in your chest, as you waited for it. You expected him to, after all he said, so when he didn't make a move a small frown formed on your face.