Chapter 9

Feelings finally revealed, you and Dean should be getting over the teasing, but he is determined to win this game even if he has to tease you under the table in front of your parents.

To say it felt as if a ton of bricks had been dumped on you would be a great understatement. But being the masochist you were you would gladly have this weight on top of you 24/7, and no, not just the bricks of the realization but rather another one.

A shuddering gasp left your lips. Your lips which were fierce against each other's, kissing hungrily and passionately as you both feverly tried to explore as much as you could of each other, teeth biting and tongues licking. You tried to bring yourself closer to him, creating friction between you which earned him a growl, but he wouldn't let go of your hands which made you whimper slighty. He only grinned into the kiss. Dean felt like a starving man finally having found what he was looking for and you were shaking slightly but it was all from how overwhelmed you were. All of your emotions were pouring out and you didn't care to think about anything but Dean's lips on yours, despite how much your lungs screamed for air. You were also too stunned to comprehend what was happening, you tried repeating the sentence in your mind but the words became a tangled mess.

Dean was kissing you. Dean Winchester was actually kissing you. You neighbor, Dean Winchester, was actually kissing you on top of your bed. Your neighbor-

He pulled away, sadly just as you had started relaxing into the kiss and looked down at you with a softly raised eyebrow, as if he was expecting you to say something. But you were only staring at him almost in shock. Why, you didn't know, especially after everything you'd done to him.

He smirked softly "What? Cat got your tongue now, princess?" he asked with a smooth chuckle "Or..." he leaned closer so that his nose was brushing with yours, licking his lips "Would you like me to?"

A small squeak left your lips and he laughed wholeheartedly "How come you don't have a sassy or even dirty comeback this time? I'm surprised."

"I'm just..." you blinked, feeling your throat dry and your mind practically go blank as he started down at you while his body was pressed on top of you, on your bed at that, but you did speak up in the end "...Trying to figure out whether that is a gun in your pocket, that's all." you actually caught yourself saying much more smoothly than you had imagined, especially with all your nerves, and Dean just ended up laughing as he shook his head.

"So we're gonna go there now huh?" he laughed warmly and you couldn't stop a giggle "Pick up lines hmh. Alright then, you're-"

"No!" you said thankfully fast enough "Oh no, no no no. We're not going there Dean, forget it! If you ask to borrow a kiss and promise to give it back, I swear I'll-"

"Who said I'd ever give it back?" he asked in a softer voice, less teasing and more rough than before.

"What?" you asked softly and he smiled, resting his forehead against yours.

"You didn't really comment on that yet." he said with a soft shrug, his thumb rubbing circles on your wrist and you chewed on your lower lip for a second.

"What do you want me to say?" you asked softly and for the first time in your life you saw your older neighbor hesitate out of doubt, unsure about himself and a little less confident than he always was with women or even you when he flirted back – or more like teased you back.

"The truth." he whispered "Cause I-" he licked his lower lip "Kinda have been waiting far too fucking long for that."

"Well..." you trailed off, holding his gaze for a good full minute of silence "It took you long enough after all." you shrugged softly and his strong hold on your wrists loosened "Especially after everything I did. Boy, are you a tough nut to crack Mr Winchester!" you said with a giggle and he laughed as he brought a hand and cupped your cheek, giving you a boyish grin.