Chapter 1

It was dark out, quarter past 1:00 am. I was wandering the void of trees as I was trying to find my destination. The catacomb graves, of course, I was dared to do this by my friends who were a bunch of idiots.

        My teal vans got stuck under something and I started to topple over in surprise. "Oof!" Shooting my arms out to catch me from breaking my face, my light denim jeans and hands got scathed on the rocks. "Damnit." I muttered, lifting my phone up and flashing the light on the palms of my hands. My hands were bleeding tremendously.

        "Great, just what I needed at a time like this." I slouched my shoulders, tugging the teal North Face jacket tighter around me as a cold wind whistled past, making the leaves in the trees rustle. Shoving my hands in my pockets, I continued on.

        After what felt like hours of walking, I finally made it outside into the flat, treeless grounds. The catacombs were not to far ahead. I made my way to the pointed fences, opening the gate as it made a screech of rusty metal against metal, making me wince.

        "Come on, Freya, don't let anything scare you." I whispered to myself, sitting criss-crossed on the ground, laying my back on the side of an old catacomb.  I had to stay here for half an hour, that wasn't so bad, right? Glancing across from where I was sitting, something caught my eye. A tomb that was just 2 meters away had a name charred into its granite stone. Something was pulling me towards this piece of stone, so I crawled towards it, not worrying about ruining my clothes, my mother can clean them when I get home.

        I kneeled in front of the stone, looking at it precariously.

        "Harry Styles." I murmured as I gently caressed the name with my scathed hand, leaving a few blood marks on the stone. Looking down towards the date and the words that were inscribed on it. "February 1st, 1994 - ?"  I started to hyperventilate. His death date was missing. 

I knew this Harry Styles.

______________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

I think I did pretty darn good for chapter 1 of "Sinful" c:

Good thing I don't have writers block, now that I mention it, I probably will get it sooner or later.

Whoops. :(

If I do, then, that would not stop me from writing c:

Until next time, My Little Sinners.

June 21, 2014 (c) Sinful