Chapter 5

Harry

I silently listened to the frightened girls fists banging on the silver door. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the noise.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

"Shut up!" I yelled. Not directly to Freya, more so towards the voices in my head.

I yanked at my curly, yet wavy hair.

"Please let me out...." Freya whimpered from inside the isolated room. The sound of sliding made it clear that she was sitting on the ground with her back against the door. I felt terrible. I kept this innocent girl in this... this Dungeon, while I was here just sitting soundly.

But, I was stuck in this curse.

Suddenly, my thoughts vanished. I stood up and stalked towards the room. Opening the door forcefully, I shoved Freya away.

"Shut the hell up! You are so fucking annoying. I cannot think straight and you banging on the door is not fucking helping!" I lost control.

Freya was trying to silence her sobs but she failed. She used her arms and dragged herself backwards until she hit the cement wall. Turning her beautiful face to the side, she closed her eyes. Sniffling, her body made the motion that she struggled to contain her wails for help.

I grinned from ear to ear. But, my sub-conscience was yelling for me to stop it and go over there and comfort her. It was a tiny voice, so I just shoved it away. It was soon drowned out with all the other voices.

"No one is coming to save you. So I suggest you shut up and stay quiet before I make you." I locked my eyes on her. Meaning every word I said. My gaze flickered to the tape and rope that swung from a hook. Freya was quiet, but I couldn't risk her going insane.

I got up and took both of the materials. First, using the rope to tie her wrists together and her legs. Then I tied a rope around her neck, hooking it to the wall. Like, say, a leash if needed. Then I taped the ropes to secure them tightly. Taking one piece of tape and putting it on her mouth.

"Now stay quiet." I hissed. Walking out of the room dramatically.

Freya

The touch between Harry and I's contact sparked electricity as he shoved me away. He yelled profanities that I barely listened to as I scooted up along the wall. Resting my head on its side, against the cool wall.

Soon after he ended his little rant, he tied me up to the wall and put duct-tape on my mouth. I just slouched over and looked at the ground.

Why me?

He walked out of the room, slamming the door shut and I heard a click. I struggled to scream out as the tape on my mouth restrained me. I slumped back against the wall. Closing my eyes.

Tyra

I watched as Calum was ranting, basically destroying the entire living room. Soon, Ashton walked in with a bowl of popcorn.

"Hey Guys, I got the pop-" He froze as he found Calum taking the table and lifted it above his head. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" He quickly said. Shoving the bowl In Niall's lap, Gee, that was a mistake, as he ran towards Calum, taking the table away as Luke and the finally awaken Liam, took him hostage, throwing him onto the chair and holding him down.

I worriedly placed my head between Zayn's shoulder blade and side.

"I hope she will make it back." I whispered. Soon falling asleep at 3:36 am.

__________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I made this chapter a bit longer than the last one. I want to slowly bring the chapters to a longer size. Anyways, when the views start getting into bigger numbers, I'm depending on giving you guys my instagram like all other publishers do. Anyways, See you in the next chapter c: I was also listening to "Jacksepticeye" Play Happywheels. Go watch him. He's hilarious.

Until Next time, my Sinful Angels. (I'm keeping that name)

Copyright (c) July 16, 2014 Sinful Kerosene_X