Chapter 9

100+ Reads?! What!? Thank you guys!!!
____________________

Harry

I sat on the table picking my fingernails as my eyebrows furrowed.

Was it really necessary to push all my problems onto Freya's lap?

Ugh. I am such a monster. She's right about me.

All this is giving me a headache. I pressed the palm of my hands to my eyes and I let out an inhuman sound.

The sound of shackles clanking brought me to reality and my eyes landed on Freya who had her head against the bars of metal.

A sudden wave of guilt washed over me. I have only felt this way once... Possibly a long time ago.

Flashback

"Harry stop it!" Carla laughed, swatting me with her hand as we sat together at lunchtime in school.

"Not until you tell me I have beautiful sexy hair!" I scrunched my nose up as I smiled at the brown eyed girl, showing off my dimples.

We were 12 at the time... the same year I went mentally unstable.

"No! I am not surrendering!" She giggled.

Suddenly, the whole cafeteria went quite. Furrowing my eyebrows, I spun around in my chair to see what was happening, only to see a beautiful girl at least 11 walk in to the room.

Brown hair slightly curled in loose ringlets, deep brown eyes that popped out with the mascara on her long eyelashes, and her cherry pink lips tinted with lip gloss.

Thats all the make up she wore, and thats all the make up she will ever need.

Her smile could blind a mans 80/20 eye-sight, and thats not even possible.

I'm afraid to admit this, but I have had a crush on this girl since 3rd grade.

Freya Elizabeth Donovan.

She was my addict, my drug. Yet she didn't know I existed.

Freya walked along towards my table and sat on the right side, completely ignoring Carla and I as she laughed with her friends.

I fidgeted around, hanging my head a slight bit and glancing up through my dark lashes only to catch Freya staring at me.

A blush soon crept on her cheeks as she realized I caught her looking at me and she bashfully looked away, biting her bottom lip.

Damn, talk about lustful.

End of Flashback

That's the feeling!

I, Harry Edward Styles, am lustful for Freya Elizabeth Donovan. I couldn't deny it any longer. I have been denying it for five fucking years and I can't do it anymore.

Its like that saying, what is it again?

"I'm falling in love, slowly, then all at once." except, I have been slowly accepting it, and now I'm falling all at once. But, why does it have to happen now? Why does it have to happen when I am insane? Psycho?

Oh. Thats right, she never cared about me that way...

Continuing Flashback || 2 Months later

I walked along the grass of the park with my hand gripping onto Freya's.

It was soon going to turn night time, the pole lights were already flickering on and so was the Gazebo lights.

Freya and I had this sort of relationship, I don't know how to explain it. It's there, then at the same time it's not there.

"Uh, Freya?"

"Yes Harry?" She asked

"I know this is a lot, but, I just wanted to say I care so much for you. When we are older I want to be able to protect you, and make this thing," I gestured to us, "a lifetime."

She looked taken aback.

"Harry, I don't think it's going to work out like that."

Well.... There goes my heart. I could basically hear the shattering as it dropped to my stomach. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Then why did you ever ask me to hang out that day?" I hissed at her.

"I just... I really like your best friend Calum, and I didn't know how to get his attention." she shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Well I happen to know he wouldn't like a lying bitch," I spat at her. Freya flinched, but I didn't care anymore.

"How could you play with my feelings like this?" I growled. My vision went red as I was hurt, and angry.

"I knew it was a bad idea! Believe me, I didn't want to do this." she sobbed.

"Get the fuck away from me." I said in a stiffly calm and deadly tone.

"Get the fuck away from me and don't even come near me! I hate you!"

Freya looked at me with hurt eyes. She spun around and ran down the sidewalk.

Once she was out of sight, thats when I broke down. I fell to my knees and cried. I threw my head back and looked to the sky.

"Why did you burden me with such a hateful life? Why?" I shouted at the sky.

Thats when I snapped.

Thats when I lit the fire....

_____________

(A/N):

Double update today, now you guys are finding out the past of what happened between Harry and Freya, and how Harry ended up the way he is in the present time.

Vote

Comment

Read

<3