Chapter 10

Thats when I lit the fire....

Still in the flashback

I rummaged through my dads stuff, he had left us a long time ago.

I pulled out a gallon of gasoline and some matches. It was 2:34am in the morning and my family was asleep.

A smirk lit up my face as I started to wash gasoline down the halls and on the walls.

"Harry?" A voice called out.

Turning around, I spotted my sister, Gemma, standing at her open door.

It was too dark too see in the house so she wasn't alarmed.

"Yeah its me, go back to sleep I was just getting a snack." I reassured her. She nodded, walking back in her room and closing the door.

Such a Naïve girl.

It took about one hour but I finally had the house soaked in gasoline. I took a match, standing at the door of the darkened house. I striked the match and watched as it wisped with fire. It's magnificent glow illuminated the halls.

I tossed the match on the gasoline, not a second of rethinking this. My sister would die, but my mother was on a business trip to Africa. I couldn't wait that long. I'd just have to figure out how to kill her when she got back.

The whole house lit up in flames as I walked back to my room carefully so I didnt get caught in any flames. I sat on my bed and stared out of the window.

Suddenly, firetrucks started to appear.

No!

The fire hasn't reached my sister yet. I can't let them save her. I want her to die in ashes.

11 year old Freya

I want Harry to forgive me so badly. I want to be his best friend...

I walked down the sidewalk, only to be stopped by commotion. Peering out of the crowd, I gasped. Thats Harry's house!

An idea popped in my head. Maybe if I sneak into the house and save Gemma and Harry, he'll want to be my friend. Nodding to myself, I slipped past the guards and ran inside.

It was boiling hot in here and I hear a scream, sounding like Gemma, echo from upstairs.

"I'm coming Gemma! Hold on!" I yelled. I made my way up the stairs to only be stopped by a dark, yet bright figure.

"I told you to stay away from me..." he growled.

"Harry we need to find Gemma and get out of here!" I alarmed him.

He only smirked.

"No one will be able to escape this fire... alive."

Thats when it hit me.

"You started this?" I suddenly couldn't breathe. Carbon monoxide floated around in the air. My vision started going hazy and I looked up as I heard creaking. A wooden beam that was lit on fire fell on top of me.

It burned my flesh and thats when I passed out.

_____________

(A/N):

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

A FLASHBACK CLIFFHANGER...

Dun kill me!!!

I'll be sure to update again in the next day or two.~ or maybe even make this a triple update because I cleaned out my computer and it is super fast! anyways, see you guys later!!