Phase 3 part 2

I went downstairs and put my best poker face. Once i step in the grass in the backyard you can see the lights and hear the celebrations

Then once i am near them , they suddenly looked at my direction and the whole place is suddenly quiet . Some guys has an open jaws while some has lust in their eyes.

My familys pack along with eric 's pack are mix together. I could see Eric with a blonde date . Eric who is also gaping at me.

I saw my pack just beside my family table who is sitting and looking at me with knowing look.

I could see hanna with the file i needed .

I looked at my family who is sitting in the middle and a chair with my name on it. Once im sitting on my chair the party has begun to be noisy again, i winked at Jay who was sitting opposite of me wearing a tight mini red dress .

I looked at my mom and brother who seemed quiet and looking at me.

My father who is previous alpha break the silence .

"You look beautiful Wendy" As he smiled at me adoringly.

"Thanks .." as i smiled at them

I looked at Jay who is irritated that i stole the spotlight from her.

I smiled at her  and she frowned .I chuckled and her hand began to clenched on the table.

I looked at my beta who is sitting near my family.He looked at me and i nodded . He waited for a few minutes and went to my familys table.

"I am so sorry But it seems that my alpha will be unable to come . My alpha has an emergency to go to " as he talked to my brother who is an alpha. They are muttering because they are quite a number of humans in the party because my family is well known in the town.

"Well .. i guess it will only be an engagement party .. well then i really hope to see your  alpha."My brother shaked my betas hand and my beta proceeded to his table .

The party started its introduction and some programmes making the party fun .

Then it comes the part of well wishing from the family .

Its time..

Their friends started first second the family. Each of them taking on the small stage.

My father and my mom wish them their next journey to be eventful and lovely marriage.

Then the bride parents who seemed to be in their own world.

I stood up from my seat during this and took the file from Hanna discreetly. I pass the usb to a young boy and told him to pass it to the guy controlling the computer and asked him to play a video created for the coming nelyweds when they are on the stage .

I looked at the boy who seems happy when i gave 20 bucks for it.He ran and told the guy and i saw the guy nod.

When my brother and jay walked up on the stage. Everyone looked at them and i sneaked the dna results on my brothers table just beside my parents .

I felt someone looking at me and i saw Eric . Eric frowned at me and i winked at him and put my fingers to my lips telling him not to tell anyone.

I went back to my seat waiting for an unavoidable happen .

Once they are on the stage , my video is also being screened.

Gasps from the crowd and even some curse can be heard as they can see a quite pregnant Jay making out with her mate and she looks like shes enjoying it.

Jay looked mortified at it . While my brother was unable to move,froze in his spot . Jay looked at the projector and frantically switching it off

She then tried to explain by saying that the guy on the video is forcing himself on her. I looked at the audience they looked disgusted while some is frowning

"you have to believe ,he was forcing himself on me." she said frantically

I looked at my brother who is coming from the stage and my parents who seemed to be trying to comfort not to be angry right now and not shift.

Jay look at our table and she saw me , i smirked at her.

She went to our table and saw my brother tell him that shes having his child and not to break off the engagement.

Then my brother looked at the table noticing the dna results .

"My child .My CHILD !!YOU SAY." He shouted at her.

He pass the dna results to my parents who looked at it and looked shock.My mother seemed angry enough to let go of her son from attacking Jay.

But even before my brother attacks . Eric is infront of him. Stopping him. The party has long gone stopped and it seems that all humans except me are gone leaving all the werewolves.I looked at a guy who seem to be beta and he told me that im needed in the kitched right now .

After that i went inside the house and sneak in the back i texted hanna that im in the woods and tell them to leave the confrontation.

I waited for them and saw my pack led by my beta christian.

I looked at the time and saw 11 45 well 15 minutes before my bday.

I looked around and saw a guy from my corner of my eye. He looks at me and i stare at him.He has piercing blue eyes . I dont know him but theres three thing im sure of :

1) He s handsome

2) He s a werewolf

3) He calls me mate like Eric does.

¶¶¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶¶¶