B!tch

sorry for late uploading

I stretched my hand in front of him and he took it gradually. He looks at me in the eye with endearment and lust in the same time.

However I didn't feel anything.

"hello im wendy, YOU must be Kevi-" He interrupted me as He pulled my hand and hugged me .I can feel him removing my hair on the side to smell my neck

I felt his kisses on a particular spot on my neck.

I felt him and i know his gonna marked me anytime now. Without any second thought s, I pushed him with all my might enough to fall his back on the ground.

I quickly get into my car as he was distracted . I drove through the streets with familiarity and started thinking about him.I can't call him as my mate without me being a werewolf as a confirmation.

I should explain some things . Removing my scent as an alpha, will took my own werewolf on a hilbernation. Also my strength and my senses are weaken by it. If I want to confirm he is my mate I have to be an Alpha which can be a trouble.  

As I drove quickly dismissing the thought running through my head ,I stumbled upon on a forest. I went out of my car and proceed on my unplanned journey through the forest

The forest has big trees and uneven ground. I took No precautions that they might be a snake or things around .. After a while of walking I went around a few trees and took a significant sight of a sunset.As I looked around, the ground is even covered with well maintained grass. I smiled of content as the sight of the sun continues to impressed me. I laid on the grass and looked at the sky as it continually darkens.

I decide to go back to the car. However before going back, I took a pointy stone on a side and carved. WENDY IS HERE! on a tree nearest to place where I laid down.

I went back without any problem and continued to drive to my parents house. I slowly came in to a sight of my pack on the steps of the doorway. beside them are Kevin's pack and my brother's pack. I parked my car on a side.

I went out of my car . I smiled and took my spot beside some girl.

"Are YOU all going now? " As I questioned my packmates

"Yup, see ya ". as Jasmine hugged me and they quickly get in their car .  

They waved and I waved backed. After that everyone dispersed however some guys just kept winking at me or looking at me with lustful eyes.

I went straight ahead to my room washing my face and changing my clothes to a short shorts and loosed t shirt. I tied my hair and surf online.

after 30 minutes, I felt my sleepy side took over me.

﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋ ﹋o﹋

I heard someone knocking on my door loudly.I opened the door with the same girl as before.

"the dinner is ready, the others are waiting for you downstairs. " the girl said as she looked down at her feet.

"Yeah I'll be there in a seconds " I told the girl and she went down stairs.

I followed her and took a sit on a chair

"now we can begin the dinner " as my father announced

''Aren't you that famous model, Wendy" asked by Liam

"Yup, is there any problem ?? " I answered with a doubt

"Nope, Nothing .. 

.Anyway Since your here , I wanna introduced to you my fiance, Jay ," looking at the girl beside him and clinging at him and wore skimpy outfit