P and P ( Premonition and Paparazzi) (8)

Yay Chapter 8

- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - --- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -

Chapter 8

Premonition and Paparazzi

Wendy's Pov                                                                                                                                                         '''Dream ''''

Lights seeping through my eyes , I open my eyes slowly and found myself staring on a clear sky.I stand up and look around me , around me is a beautiful garden . There are many colors of flower like red , white, blue, yelow and etc.

I started walking on a direction of white flowers. I like white flowers for me they symbolises purity and serene. Then i saw a White Wolf whose eyes are gold like my gold eyes when i shift . I walk towards it without hesitation.

Then suddenly the wolf speaks

"You have a great power in you my chi-"

"You speak ?!"  I pointed to the White Wolf.

" Yes my child , I do speak but we only have a little time , Like i said you have a great power in you and people will envy you and want you but thats when the problem comes . many will want you or attracted to you because of your power and people wiil want you to be killed because they are jealous of you power."

"Killed?!" I shouted

''What do you mean?" I asked the wolf

"I dont have much time , be very careful when you turn eighteen , because that's when it starts"

"What do you really mean ?' i asked again but thewolf  started vanishing from the feet to its head:  and suddenly my stomach hurts alot and i fall to the grass i started to shout  but when i shouted really loud i found self woken up in my own bed sitting.............................

 Present

In a second i shouted really loud and i found myself sittng in the bed . And my pack is all beisde me, I breath really hard in and out .

"Wendy Are you ok?'

"What happend to you ?" Isabel hugging my side , I clung in to her

" A Wolf with golden eyes and the wolf can speak its like it warning me from what's gonna happen when i turn eighteen which is next week , Why are you here anyway ? its impossible for you all to hear me beause all of the room is sound proof."

"We felt that the bond we all made to you is broken, We were worried and come in without your permisson '' Christian replied

"Broken Bond?"

"But when you wake up its like  its been repaired " Hanna said

I looked at the clock and its 7 Am

"Isaac , when's my flight and all of yours too?

"Today is your flight 12 pm and you will arrive there 9pm today. We wiil be using the private airplane  and we will arrive there 12 pm tmr."

"Good.... Christian and Jasmine?"

"They allow us to stay there and they want to meet the pack tomorrow 9pm" Christian replied

"That's a problem....Jasmine?'

"I called  the modelling agency and they said we can still model because they have a modelling site there so we still can earn money and i also called the school since we have a high result we are all going to be put in a nerd class" (no offense)Jasmine Told us

"Hanna , is there a problem ?'" as she tried to speak

"We do have the , i called my parents so we can have the private Airplane yesterday  and today my parents called me they might slipped out about our travel to some reporters and newspaper so i think we have to watch out for paparazzi"Hanna told us with apologise tone

" its okay Hanna its not your fault , but we do all have to watch out for paparazzi "

"All of you get out , i need my beauty sleep" in whining and annoyed tone.They just laughed , they know that im not really into beauty things .They move out but Will stayed he closed the door and heading to me and he stopped in front me .

He crushed his lips into mine.He kissed me and i kissed him back , he stopped  and he leaned his forehead to mine .

"Im sorry that i kissed you without your permission but im scared that i will lose you too'' He hug me then kiss my neck multiple times . ( We are not going to have sex , were only up to kissing) .

"Its ok, our break up was pretty bad too " I laughed

"Want me to stay by your side for a while?"Will offered

"Ok but dont get me late "

We snuggled to each other arms

=============================================================================

yay