Phase 2

The pack

ALPHA-Wendy Night Woodsen

BETA-Christian _Jasmine

PACK- Adam_Isabel         Henry_Maxine      Mark_Mary

             Max_Siyu                Isaac_Sarah        John_Hanna

Characters mention or involved in this chapter:

Brother of Wendy who is also an alpha

Rose is his mate. Jay is his self acclaimed the mother of his child ...jay also has a mate .

It seems that phase two is already on the move . If you dont know what im talking about let me break it down for you

Today's chapter

Phase 2 is all about Rose.Rose is my brother's mate. Since she's alone right now, i want someone to make her feel special .I want her to be happy even if her mate might be getting married to someone else.

This is where Carl comes in the story.

John and Hanna had already booked the flight and a lovely and refreshing destination and of course the honeymoon suite.Yes the honeymoon suite. We booked the honeymoon suite so they would eventually meet or know each other plus enjoy each others company and i hope they would not notice this is all planned.

Now i have to persuade Rose to take the bait to going to a Vacation.

Still 2 Days Before the party

"Is there something wrong with the timeline?" as i asked Henry thru the phone

"no ,i think you are gonna be pretty happy with the result "Maxine answered .

"will you send it to me by email ?" as i asked maxine

"sure" she replied and hang up

I opened the door to the front door not noticing theres a person . I accidentally bumped my shoulders to him.

The person steadied me with one arm holding my waist.

"I dont know why we keep meeting Ms Woodsen "as Eric 's eye glistened

"I dont know why either .. maybe your following me ..'as i smirk

" but Wendy i feel like your the one really following ..'' as he tightened his hold on me

I went over to his face  and then I smirk after that I went to his left ear and nip it.

"Nope . " I let go of him and straight went to my room .

I shook my head as my head started thinking of eric and the thought of him as my mate makes me smile

Not only he s handsome i heard he s good with children which might come handy if we wi- stop Wendy 

i sighed and opened my email on my laptop. I looked through my inbox and saw the email from maxine ,opened it  and saw the attachment i click upon it and the timeline is shown.

OCT -  Jay and my brother

Beginning of december - Rose and brother

February- Jay 's pregnancy announcement

March - Engagement

Note: i have research that jay and her mate probably meet during the end of november .
It was reported that she was gone time to time .
When Rose and your brother meet , apparently sparks fly and he quickly dumped jay .
During they were together , jay and her mate are also together but i heard she was unhappy because he couldnt give her everything she wanted . She also gone unpopular in the pack.

After reading this.. how did maxine get this notes ..jeezus shes really good at finding things i really need to asked her secret  ..

knock!knock!

I quickly put down my laptop screen. "You can come in "

The door open slightly and rose came in .

"what can i do for you ?" as i smiled at her

Rose smiled solemnly and took a sit on the edge of the bed

She looked down and said " I Know you were there listening in my conversation with Jay "

"I want you please to keep it a secret . I dont want some people in my business " as she looked at me in the eye and I nodded at her.

Before she can open the door , i grab her arm and said "i have a proposition."

"Will you go replace me on a trip ? what i meant is that i have this all expense paid ticket for a trip but since im busy i cannot go ...so will you go ?

She looked at me bewildered " i could not go i need to tell the alph-  i seriously cannot go i need to tell my parents first "

"if you ever change your mind .. this is my phone number and tell me soon because the flight is at 8 pm tonight "  i gave her my business card and put it  to her palm.

"at 8pm tonight is the flight .. i can tell you that your not happy but maybe a change in environment will change it  ... " I looked at her in the eyes for a moment and opened the door for her . She looked at me and walked away .

few hours later ...•﹏••﹏••﹏••﹏•

In the airport

"This is your flight ticket . I hope you had fun in your trip " I pass the ticket to Rose . She smiled and i hugged her , she awkwardly hugs me back and She walk to the airport ,she waves bye and i wave back . I sat back in my car and saw Carl with Will .Will giving Carl the ticket and Carl man hug Will . Carl went away and i saw Rose in parallel direction.

Will saw me and walked in my car direction and opened the car door .

"so what happens now ?" as he lies down his head on my shoulder

"let fate happens " i smiled at rose and carl

i push Will's head and told him

"phase two is done "

~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~
i will add details and edit previous chapters during june