Mate Part 2

Mate part 2

Wendy's pov

I walked down the stairs once again boys

and girl admire me . I saw my friend's looking at me . I nod at them knowingly."I thought i heard someone familiar " I went to them and practically ignore everyone. Even though i felt someone watching me ...

I instantly hugged them, lastly of course Will ,that instant i heard a quite loud growl that even human would hear . I turn around and saw a guy with grey eyes and i must say a built body and a hansome face .

His eyes were looking directly to Will . His eyes were dark and dangerous and that moment i know he's gonna shift.

*Liam *POV :-) ( Wendy's brother )

I know he's gonna shift any moment ,and he cant ,my sister is there and she' s human she cant know about the werewolves until we know she can be trusted .

I put my hand on both of his arms and tried to calmed him down .

I looked at my sister and she hurriedly went out of the house talking about some place . Kevin trying to get out of my arms and growled loudly at the door and keep saying ''mate , mate "

With the help of his father , we calmed him down his eyes not leaving the door .I knew he needed his met no matter what and follow my sister scent ."im Really sorry for instrusion , But how do you know Wendy ? "

" Some of us met her in school and some of us met her in modelling " Jasmine said

"modelling? " I asked again with a doubt

"Yes modelling" Jasmine said with certainly

Wendy●pov

I instantly went out of their sight, murmuring about the place I'm going to. I went inside of the car and sped to the building and parked it. The building is only three storey high and a sign that says MAB INC.

I entered the building and went to asked in the information desk.

"excuse me may I speak with Michael Hill"

looking at the receptionist

"he's in his office at the third floor, there's a door named after Michael Hill. " she said in a monotone voice

"Thank YOU " I told her

I found the elevator and took it and pressed 3 . 10 seconds later I'm on the third floor. Finding his office was not hard, I turned to my right and a door Named after Michael Hill was in front of me . I knocked on the door twice .

"come in " a manly voiced answered my knocked.

I went inside and guy in his late 20's ,smiled at me and hugged me. I gave him a dazzling smile and hugged him as well.

"Welcome to the town, I finally can meet you in person " he gave smile that can won over hundreds of girl But not me

" Me too, thank YOU for meeting me " I gave him a smile

" Mine is the pleasure " he said he went back behind his desk and seated to his chair

He continued " Let get started "

I was introduced to the photographers , the scheduling and was toured in the building..

After all of that, I went out of the building and walked to my car until I was in front of my car 's door. I realised somebody is behind me.

I turned around and found the guy with grey eyes who I think is Kevin staring at me with his eyes

" Hello ,I'm Wendy " I stretched out my hand.

He. looked at me with such intense and responded to me.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♡♥♥♡♥♡♡

Hi guys sorry this Chp is another cliff hanger, anyway next chp we will have the first day of school and interaction between Kevin and Wendy

-- danaeq