Full moon part 1

It was 11 45 pm and saw the piercing blue eyed guy moved in a blink.

I looked at my friends and ask them "did you guys see a guy?'

My friends then looked around trying to catch the scents of anyone unfamiliar close by. They shook their head, I took it that the guy must be a good runner or I'm imagining things. Again. Am I turning crazy?

I look at the sky that is black and a moon shining.I remember the story that Ryan told me about Tiyana, Full moon and mate.

We started walking to the house that we bought. As we got near to the house loud noise and thud of music can be heard.Lights green, blue and red can be seen.

Isabel pushes me inside the house with excitement as I can see a lot of people from television and movies  as well as my werewolf friends are here for my birthday

People greeting me side by side I looked at the clock and saw it is 11:58

Will who just finished talking to Erica, a werewolf friend of mine who lives in New York, is now coming over the big smile on his face.

He pushes me in the middle of the staircase and the music stops along with the guest who stops talking.

They all looked at me with a smile."We invited a lot of our friends in New York.We thought it would be good if we brought our friends ."

Jasmine looks at me and said "It's 12 am, Happy Birthday Wendy."

Then a big cake appears in the middle of the floor in red and black design with gold lacing on it. It was simply gorgeous.

As I descended down the stairs, the happy birthday song just gets louder by the second.

"Happy Birthday your 18 now, "said  Isabel

I looked at them thankful for the party they have thrown me. Erica came and hugged me from behind and dragged me outside Erica is a sweetheart and a goody two shoes who would protect her family at all cost. Her black short edgy hair contrasts her personality. It highlights her bright green eyes,

"Looking hot " As she said with knowing looks

"You're the one looking hot " As I looked at her up and down. She's wearing little black dress that's literally stopping from her bottom. 

"I was forced to wear this just for your party ok. I may look like a slut now. But we know who's the real slut here"as she jokingly said with a smirk on her face.

'Don't rub it to my face that you haven't gone to your second base" as I laugh with her 

"So I heard something interesting this afternoon when I arrived here in your hometown.Someone called you as his mate." with a tone that I don't understand 

"Hmmn.. Are you jealous that I may already found my mate first than you?" as I looked at her with twinkling eyes.

"Nope, just curious to see how are you going to react with your mate  and you know I can't leave my family "

"Damn you are still caring.. I forgot how sweet you are "as I hugged her side.

An abrupt sound from behind stopped me from laughing. Sheila is a beautiful girl with a hint of sarcasm here and there. Her brown hair flowing in different directions. Her blue eyes just look stunning.

"Hey, you guys stop talking in here the party is inside lets go" As she dragged me inside bumping shoulders to whomever we passed.

As I partied, I saw all my friends hanging out. The beer I was holding is almost  finished. I have a low intolerance of my alcohol. My head was ringing already.

Will who quickly notice my drunkenness quickly helped me to put me in my bed.

"Tell them that I'm very thankful they are here."As I told him

"I will.. Its 3am you need to sleep, we are still going to celebrate your birthday later during dinner now sleep."Will face jut got blurred

"Sleep well You will need it.. After all, full moon is coming..Everything will change " is the last thing I heard before dozing off