friend

I'll be very busy tomorrow, so another early update. :)

I imagine the time of year being late fall. Where I'm from and the setting in this story, they both have a similar latitude on earth and aren't too far away, so it gets colder around that time very quick.

day six; write a scene where you absolutely love the outfit one of the characters is wearing.

...

The weather was soon going to be a harsh cold, which brought the blonde and the brunette the idea to go shopping.

Emma and Belle walked happily through the mall, as they gossiped about work. All of a sudden, the brunette randomly stopped in front of a store. She stared at the store, but wouldn't dare take a step furthermore-until her friend caught up.

"I love The Buckle!" Belle cheered excitedly as the two stepped into the messy shop. Clothes and average people were crowded across the shop, each way the girls turned their heads were expensive clothes.

"I've never been here before, everything is so prepossessing!" Emma shockingly spoke as Belle dragged her fit arm to the changing rooms.

"I'll get you an outfit, and you'll try it!"

"Alright." Emma replied anxious. Belle leaves Emma by the small room and picks out a outfit for Emma. "Wait!" The blonde yelled for the brunette, confused. "You didn't even ask for my sizes?"

"And your point is?" Belle sassily replied with a mischievous grin.

"Nevermind." Emma said as she stood by the room awkwardly.

Time passed, as Emma impatiently waited. She attempted to amuse herself by playing on her phone just as she remembered the brunette doing so, but it had failed. She just wasn't a patient person like Belle.

"Here! Hurry and try this on!" Belle was intoxicated with excitement as a huge smile played about her slightly chapped pink lips. She handed over an outfit to Emma, but as the blonde attempted to go get change the brunette spoke, "No peaking. Close your eyes and then come out!"

The blonde did as told and changed into the outfit as her back faced the mirror in the room, somehow it was manageable without taking a look.

"Okay, I'm done!" Emma shouted through the door.

"Well then come out already!" Her friend shouted back.

Emma came out of the changing room and gasped at what she saw in the mirror. Belle had picked a dark burgundy loose fit tee, onyx colored skinny jeans, dark synthetic leather boots with an inch wedge-with a leather jacket to match, and finally a light gray detailed sown scarf with an charcoal accent color weaved consistently throughout.

The outfit was absolutely stunning, and Emma quickly hugged Belle. There was no doubt the blonde rocked the outfit.

"This is adorable! You should work in retail!" Emma said with a voice full of enthusiasm.

"I'm not that good!" Belle chuckled.

"Yes you are! I look great!"

"Well duh! That's something I would wear." The both girls giggled at the brunette's jokingly cocky remark.

Emma left the public, and went back into the dressing room to change in her previous outfit.

"Hey! I have a concert coming up soon, you should come with me!"

"I've never been to a concert." Belle quietly said with her classic sadness.

"What! They're so much fun! At first it's a thrill and rush but as time goes on, you wish it wouldn't end! You could just come to my apartment-"

Emma gabbed about the multiple concert thrills of her short but exciting life as they payed for their clothes and left.