pain

The only thing based off of something that occurred to me in real life is that I got stitches.

I was not abused at any point of my life. If you are, please get help.

day sixteen; write a scene based off of something that occurred in your life.

...

"So how'd you manage to get 11 stitches?" Matthew questioned the blonde female laying in the emergency bed.

"I tripped." Emma lied.

"I can tell when you're lying, Em."

"I," the blonde paused blankly due to a memory about earlier that day.

*

"You can't just leave the business!" Emma's regular dealer yelled as he roughly pinned her against the damaged wall, causing her to shriek in pain. "The business leaves you!" The man slapped the blonde harshly.

"I can't do this anymore! Sleeping with guys for money is getting me no where! I am in a relationship now, I want to dedicate myself all to him."

"Does he know that you're a little slut?"

"No, but he-"

"Of course he doesn't." He paused. "Exactly, so you're not quitting until I say so! You understand?" the unfortunately familiar male commands as he grabs a piece of her hair and tucks it behind her ear.

"No!" She spits into his face, causing him to angrily punch her. He brings out his pocket knife and begins to cut her clothes and rip open her unscarred skin.

That night, she had enough.

He had abused her; taken advantaged of her.

He had finally shattered her-physically, emotionally, and mentally.

*

"I don't want to talk about it." Emma sighed loudly.

"Are you sure?" He questioned concerned about her condition and secrets he knew she had.

"Yep." She hesitantly lied.