moments

Four chapters left after this,

and I don't know how to feel about it.

Follow my vine account

@ abated

day twenty seven; write a scene that the last line of dialogue, is your all-time favorite quote

...

"Hello, darling!" Derek greeted Belle as he grabbed her face between his hands and had given her a passionate kiss, in which she giggled.

"Are you hungry?" Belle questioned her boyfriend as his stomach made a slightly large growl.

"I can tell you are!" He chuckled as he took Belle's hand to the kitchen. "What do you want? I can make you anything!" Derek commented with a positive attitude.

"I want to go out, this time." Belle replied shyly as she looked at the ground.

"Really? Of course! You pick!"

Belle still hadn't left the apartment, except maybe once. Unfortunately, she hadn't told Derek the exact reason why. He assumed it was because of Emma, or maybe all the travel, but his girlfriend seemed to be sadder each day.

"What about the diner a few blocks down?"

"Sounds good!" Derek spoke happily as he grabbed a coat and followed Belle out the door.

~

"I'm really glad we went out today."

"Me too, I've been wondering when you were finally going to stop avoiding everyone," Derek said with a chuckle but soon regretted it as he came to realization with how rude he was behaving. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

"It's whatever," Belle snapped annoyed.

"It's obviously not, Belle."

"Well I'm sorry that I didn't want to talk to everyone, when all people do is ask me about Emma! I don't know where she is, or whom she's with!" The brunette yelled at her boyfriend. "I'm so sick of everyone. Since she left, don't you think she was sad?" Belle questioned calmly, but Derek only nodded in response. "How couldn't I have noticed? I was supposedly her best friend. Maybe I was too selfish and left her."

"Sometimes only your heart can see, the things invisible to your eyes." Derek spoke as he wrapped his arm around Belle's waist and walked home with her.