Part 4: Confession

He slowly kissed on both of her eyelids with all love. She couldn't resist more so she opened her eyes.

Both were drowning in each others eyes.

They're words died in their throat. Both of their  hearts were screaming each others name but mouth was in silence.

They wanted to talk.
They wanted to confess.
They wanted to promise
They wanted to love.
They wanted to forever live with each other.

But couldn't utter a single word. But they're eyes were able to speak thousand words because of the way they were starting each other.

His one hand is protectively covering her waist as if he is telling the world that she is his, only his. And the other hand  around her shoulder letting her head rest on his chest.

One of her palm was on his torso and other one was resting at his shoulder, her head on his chest exactly where his heart is, she could even hear his heart beats.

Shivaay decided to break the silence.

Annikkaa... said Shivaay in his husky voice on her ears. To which her body shivered feeling in his love and warmth.

Come with me said Shivaay and he closed her eyes with his palms. And they went.

Few seconds passed. She realized that his palms were no longer were  touching her skin.

As soon as Annika opened her eyes she realized that the beach was covered with darkness.

It was late evening and the red ball was no longer to be seen. It sank down. The moon made its way to the sky indicating a cold night.

Annika started panicking because she is extremely scared of darkness from her childhood.

Her hand started shivering, sweat forms on her forehead, her knees were going week.

Shivaay! Shivaay! Shivaay! Where are you? Please come. You know that I can't stay in darkness please come back! But alas he didn't came

She closed her eyes and started moving forward not caring about where is she going.

She collided with a manly body and was about to fall. But he was to quick to prevent her from falling down.

As soon as she opened her eyes she couldn't see the man's face but his eyes has blue orbs and it could be easily seen as it was shinning like a  diamond.

She hugged him tightly. As the man was Shivaay.

Shivaayyy... where you went? You don't know how much I was sacred. How can you leave me when you know that I am sacred of darkness she whispered nervously

Shhhh! Calm down said Shivaay.

Hugging her more tightly and giving her more of his warmth to calm her down.

She looked at him with teard eyes. He kissed her forehead again passionately. He sucked her tears from her cheeks she held his chest tightly feeling the love.

He pulled her out of his embrace.

Annika could see some small dim lights turning on.