Part 6 : Heart to Heart Talk

♥♥♥

Oberoi Mansion :

Next Morning

As the white ball sank down and the giant fire ball made its way to the sky indicating a new morning. But it seems like our love birds were busy cuddling into each other.

They were craving for each others embrace for so long. But the destiny didn't wanted it to happen so they were separated.

Cold winds were coming in the room through the white satin curtain.

The sunlight slowly fell on Shivaay's face making him frown a bit. He turned his face and saw the most beautiful sight. His lady love was peaceful sleeping in his arms. He got the most peaceful and relaxing sleep in months.

Meanwhile his phone beeps a few times making voices. Annika groaned a bit. Shivaay quickly checked his phone to know who was disturbing them.

His notification box was filled with business emails. There was a important meeting so he reluctantly needed to go to Office.

He softly pulled his arms without disturbing her sleep. But she was tightly covering his torso. It showed that how she doesn't want him to go anywhere.  He kissed her forehead and quickly gets ready and leaves for office.

After about 1 hour later.

Annika slowly wakes up but she sees that Shivaay wasn't in the bed. But on his pillow there was a letter.

"Sweetheart I know your
looking for me, but got a
urgent meeting so had to
leave for office early in
the morning. Will be back
soon"

Yours would be husband ❤❤

The last phrase made a cheeks burn and she  was blushing as hell. She was a bit upset that her morning didn't started with him. But she understands his work.

She left to get a quick bath. And got ready in a denim shirt and jeans.

Everyone were sitting on the dinning table and were laughing and talking. Soon the breakfast was on the table. Annika joined everyone. 

Everyone greeted her with love. She was slowly sipping her water. Rudra wanted to tease her so he asked her.

"Annika bhabhi where you slept last night? I guess the guest room was empty"? She immediately spit the water and started coughing hardly. While everyone were laughing at her situation.

She started throwing deathly glares at Rudra. While he made a puppy face.

"Actually I was talking with Shivaay and unknowingly slept".

"Talking with Bhaiya or romancing with Him?? asked Rudra with a mischievous grin. By now Annika completely red and couldn't take it anymore. 

"Shut up Rudra" said Dadi to which he quietly obeyed her and started munching his food.

Dadi knew that the last few months were hard for both of them. And after getting reunite they wanted to spend some time with each other. So she let them. The 2 feet duri was just a act. She really wanted to see how her grandchild finds a way to spend time with her.