Part 2: Reunion or Separation?

It's been 3 hours since Shivaay didn't returned to Oberoi Mansion.

Anika was tensed as hell, she was having negative thoughts in her head. Although she knew that Shivaay won't ever harm himself but a part of her keep saying that he might do something wrong.

She begun talking to herself.

But she was had a relief that Shivaay got to know the truth and now atleast he would become the old SSO with the same tadi.

Her whole purpose to return back to Oberoi Mansion was to bring the Old Shivaay who was stone hearted in front of the world but was Almighty  for his family especially OmRu and Dadi.

She begun thinking that her journey has came to an end. She needs to return back to her house and start a new life. She knew that Shivaay would eventually move on.

She felt that she was not only stabbing herself but her own Shivaay too by not listening her heart.

While different emotions where running through her mind she didn't knew that 2 people were listening to her talks with a sad face.

After 1 hour of packing she finally took her suitcase watched if someone is in the hall and left Oberoi Mansion.

While she was in the car in her whole world. The car suddenly stopped at a beach.

She got tensed and asked the driver.

Annika: Bhaiya aap mujhe aaya kaha leke aa gaye? Meine toh good luck chawl chalne bola tha.

Driver : Bhaiya nahi Baby bolo mujhe.

Annika even got more scared. She was still not over Shivaay and this new problem awaits her.

What do u think why driver told this to her?

Who is the driver?

Where is Shivaay?

What will happen now?