Part 5: Shivika Returns

Sorry for being apsent guys.
I still have major problems in my wrist.
I hope to recover it asap!!!
_________________________________________

As their Car Journey begun. Both Shivaay and Anika were drown in their pool of thoughts. Shivaay's mind was filled with the recent activities took place in the whole day. His mind wasn't capable of bearing how can his own mother do this to him?

Can't he ever trust his Annika for once?

One thing he was adamant to do that he will rectify his mistakes.

He will now prove to Annika that she is the happiest women in the world.

She is his moon.

She enlightened his world.

While on the other side. She was blushing as hell. Her cheeks were burning.

She couldn't digest the fact that the man she loves with all her heart bend on his one knee and proposed to her.
She closed her eyes blushing and slowly drifted to sleep.

After a while. They both reached Oberoi Mansion.

Shivaay took off his seat belt and looked at the beauty seating besides him. The moonlight was making her look like a angel. Her eyes closed. Lips slightly parted.

He slowly tried to wake her up
"Annika.... Annika"
But our kumbkaran was in no mood to break her peaceful sleep.

He slowly marched his head towards her and slowly kissed on both of her eyelids. He could feel that she was slowing moving her face.

He slowly bend towards her ear and said
"Ann..ikaaa" (his husky voice)

Annika quickly opened her eyes as the sensation of his breath was tickling her bones.

She saw Shivaay sitting with a innocent look as if nothing happened.
"Is this a way to wake somebody up"
She said while blushing.

He again marched towards her face.. She closed her eyes once again unknowingly because of his breath on her face.

"This was just the beginning.." said Shivaay in his husky voice.

And they both came out of the car after their small car romance.

They went inside the Oberoi Mansion holding hands.

As soon as Shivika entered the hall. They saw all the family members excluding Pinky were standing there with mischievous grin.

Before they could say anything. OmRu came and hugged Shivaay in a bone crushing hug.

The hug was that Shivaay that Shivaay had troubling breathing. The trio broke the hug.

"Congratulations Shivaay. Finally you listened to your heart and took the best decision. "
Said Om looking at Annika