Part 7: Web of Love

😍😍😍

________________________________________

"Bliss" is what Annika felt. The fact that everyone were pampering her. Pinky doing her wedding preparations is what made her fell emotional.

Who thought that in one day so many changes can take place?

She was over the moon happy and felt grateful for everything.

Night Time..

Everyone had their dinner and had dispersed to their respective rooms. Annika was in the guest room and was waiting for Shivaay's arrival.

She was calling him multiple times but alas he wasn't answering.

Pinky aunty entered in her room with a box. She immediately went towards pinky aunty and greeted her.

"See beta I got something for you wear tonight" Annika was already wearing her white anarkali suit. "But mom I am already in my night suit".

"But beta I want you to wear it tonight trust me Shivaay will go crazy" She said with a mischievous smile. Pinky left the room.

Annika went and changed into those clothes which Pinky wanted her to wear it in.

Let's see what Pinky aunty has got for Annika.

Around 10pm

Shivaay had returned from Office and immediately changed into his white Kurta Pyjama and went in Annika's room.

Annika was sitting in front of the TV and was watching serials.

Shivaay's POV

It was really a hectic day. But glad I am done with my meeting's for the next week. I want to meet Annika. Nowadays it's so hard to stay without her.

As soon as Shivaay enters her room. He cannot believe what he saw. He was stunned. Is this his Annika.

She was wearing lose crop top ending till her mid wiast and shorts.

He was drooling over her like a manic. She was looking cute yet hot at the same moment.

"Annikkaa" a husky voice came. Annika turned her gaze away from the TV and looked at the man whose gaze wasn't leaving her body.

She stood up. Her cheeks started burning. A small glance of Shivaay can make her shiver but this time he is intensely staring at her.

She couldn't bear his intensity anymore so she marched towards him and hugged him tightly to hide herself.

He broke the hug. She immediately asked him "Why you came so late and why didn't you pick my calls?"  She kept asking questions. But he was busy staring at her angelic face.

"Now I don't want to talk to you" She said with fake anger and marched towards the couch and started watching the TV. "Sweetheart I am really sorry. I was really busy with the meetings and conferences and my phone was on silence."