Part 3: Where are you Shivaay?

As soon as Annika heard the word baby she got more sacred than furious.
She wanted Shivaay to save her.

She rememeberd how Daksh had kidnapped her and tried to kill her. That time she thought that Shivaay hates her and would never come to save her. He proved her thoughts wrong and came at the last minute, rescued her and saved her life.

Annika knew that right now it's not the time to become jhansi ki rani and and teach the driver a lesson by chameli.

Ohh My god! What should I do now? My phone is also dead what can I do, tensed Annika thought.

Without having second thoughts she quickly opened the car door and moved out of it.

After few seconds she was stopped on her tracks as she realized someone had grabbed her wrist.

With all her strength she tried to pull herself away from the driver but alas he had more strength.

With a strong force he pushed her towards him and she landed on his chest.

She suddenly didn't felt any disgust with the warmt of his body.

Why???

She closed her eyes shivering when he pulled her even more closer.

AN
I think you might have guessed who is that man?

He removed his black shades and hat which where hiding his face.

A faint smile appeared on Annika's face when she saw the man was Shivaay. Her love, her life was standing in front of her.

Shivaay! said Annika with sad smile.

Where were you... She couldn't speak more.

Shhhhh!! He placed his index finger on her lips and preventing her to utter any word.

You don't have to say anything said Shivaay with moist eyes.

She couldn't wait more and hugged him tightly not even letting a bit of air to pass by them and hiding her face in the crook of his neck and crying her heart out. He was stroking her hair with love and slowly planted a kiss on her ear.

Shivaay realized that how strong this women is. From childhood she faced the insult from the cruel world of being a orphan. She had to face with the society in every phase of her life. She took care of her brother who is not even her own blood. When she entered his life he was a man with his own morals and principles. She changed it. He slowly fell in love with her but his mind didn't accepted. But that soft corner turned into hatred as was misunderstood by his friend. He became a beast on his wedding day and married her by blackmailing and putting her brother's life at threat. Just to save that little soul's life she got married against her own will. She beard hatred from his mother, left his house so that he wouldn't be breaking apart.

This time he was adamant that he wouldn't let her go out of his life at any cost.

He pulled her out of the hug cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his magnificent touch.

He looked into her eyes but he saw that she wasn't staring at him but having her head down.

He hold her chin and made her look at him but her eyes were still closed.

Never bow your head infront of me said Shivaay to which a smile crepped on her lips.

But still her eyes were closed as she didnt wanted to see those blue orbs who has different shades.

Annika look at me said Shivaay in his husky voice.

She couldn't say anything but nodded in No.

He slowly kissed on both of her eyelids to which she couldn't resist it and opened her eyes and realized that she couldn't beat him with she is in his arms.

Let's see what happens next.

It was so hard to write this chapter without blushing.

When you want the next update?

😘😘😘