{Goodbyes aren't easy!}

********

You know today 15th March 2019 is going to be the last episode of Ishqbaaaz. As a part of Shivika fandom everyone is supposed to be happy & trust me I'm supposed to be!

But I can't. I'm having complete mixed emotions. I've been in tears since evening. I never realized how fictional characters got so close to me.

So lemme say this

I started watching quite late (which I still regret). I started watching on 176th episode. I remember it was 5th January 2017. I can only remember how Shivaay woke Annika up and told he was making breakfast for her and gifted her a phone and romances with her!

I was so mesmerized by it. Prior to this one month before Ishqbaaaz was always on my TV but I never gave any attentions to it.

But as I look back it to that time it was meant for me to watch this iconic show.

From next day I searched the episodes on hotstar and couldn't stop watching it ♥

I remember I wasn't able to watch the episodes on TV but everyday morning I use to wake up at 5am to watch the episodes as I couldn't contain my excitement.

As days turns into weeks into months and I fell in love with my Shivika, My Omru, Shivomru, dadi, Aniru and my shivika ♥

As a girl who never liked TV shows fallen in love madly with Ishqbaaaz.

Dear Ishqbaaaz

I just wanna say I love you so much! I fell in love with your characters. Omkara, Rudra, Annika, Shivaay.

I never thought your show will ever come to an end. I never knew what was like to live without IB.

Every day 10pm was my time. I don't know what I'm ever gonna do at 10pm 💔

As a wattpad writer I promise to keep Shivika's legacy here. To never let anyone forget our Shivika.

For the last time

One for All! All for one
Dil boley Oberoi!
Ishqbaaaz forever
Shivika forever
Omru forever
Obros forever

********

I'm legit crying 😭😭

Pease tell me I'm not the only one to cry alone

Do share your story about Ishqbaaaz ♥♥♥♥

No need to Vote on this one.