Part 1: Heartbreak

Annika was sitting in front of her vanity and was wearing a pair of bangels.

She had a shade of red wine on her cheeks and blood rushed on it making her blush as she reminisce when Shivaay was making her wear the bangels and dropping feathery kisses and their almost kiss which was disturbed as Janhavi aunty called her.

She was really Happy that Shivaay saved her from that 6 foot Vikram otherwise....

She couldn't think more as she saw Shivaay standing at the entrance door of her room having a tensed face.

She quickly ran to him asked him what happened?

Shivaay : Mujhe sab pata chal gaya annika

Annika gulped really hard and had the fear of him getting to know the truth. With all her courage she asked him.

Annika: Kya pata chal gaya apko?

Shivaay: Wahi bat jo tumne mujhe batayi thi jab meine bhang ka khana kha liya tha. Everything is over Annika. Everything is over.

AND THAT WAS IT.

Annika started to have thin layer of tears in her eyes.

Annika : Nothing is over Shivaay everything is still the same.

Shivaay calmly cupped her face. And took out a pendrive from his jacket which he kept hidden the whole time. And showed her.

Annika was having a tensed confused face. She asked him.

Annika : What is this  Shivaay?

Shivaay: I won't show you alone. Come with me in hall.

He huskily said this and grabbed her wrist and took her with him.

Flashback:

Post rescuing Annika from Vikram. .. Shivaay changed his clothes in a yellow three piece suit which is very unlikely for him as he is not a huge fan of yellow colour but when he saw Annika was wearing a yellow sleeveless Kurti and jeans. It was hugging her body and enhancing her bosoms and waist. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Having her hair down and a black smokey eye makeup.  It didn't let shivaay think twice and and he changed his outfit in a yellow suit to coordinate with her.

But this wasn't a topic to think. He wanted to reunite with her asap because any other man can step in her life and will try to take his place.

A mere thought of someone coming  in her life and trying to take his place would make his fist clench.

While he was thinking about his lady love. Khanna approached to him and gave a file to sign for a deal. Without paying attention he signed it semi consciously.

As Khanna was leaving, his phone started ringing and the ringtone was "Jay Kay Shiv Shanker".

Khanna picked the call and left his room.

As soon as Shivaay heard the song he remembered how attempted to put bhang in her food . But he accidentally consumed it.

He thought that Annika almost revealed the truth about why she left the house 3 Months Ago.

Shivaay's POV

Ahhhhh! Why can't I remember anything. Uff my stupid brain.

If I want my Annika back i need to find why she behaved so strangely 3 months ago. Because she never behaved the way she did on that tragic day of my life.