The beginnings of sapling

Walking down the street was an infamous killer that no one ever knew or called but one person ended up finding out who he was but the person wasn't looking towards to sending the killer to prison instead "she" was madly in love with him to where she even killed people to throw the cops off his trail and she met him in an abandoned hotel where he thought he had kill another one instead he ended up having sex with her in his house and both of the murderers ended up working together not until she was pregnant with their daughter and decided to get married as both were wealthy but had no family as there were shunned away when they were little. They looked like a normal family from the outside but the inside they were cold calculating psychopaths. But the wife died due to she was shot in the heart and the father was devastated from this as he lost the only person that could relate to him until he started to get back on his feet and support his daughter. But like mother like daughter as she started to see her father as someone better and wanted him to herself. And like father he saw some boys trying to touch his daughter breasts which pissed him off and after school cute their brakes. They died for touching her she belongs to him. And this is were the story starts off.

 Home

(Y/N) POV  

I stared at the tv looking at the 'accident' that unfolded as I smiled deviously I wished I could hatchet their brains apart so I watch the blood drip. Ah how much I miss you my lovely wife it may seem wrong that I developed feeling's for my own daughter but I do it for love and she looks like you in many ways I'm sorry you died.

Emma POV 

"Shut it" after that I sliced my friends throat since she thought my dad was on the market. I dumped her body in the schools garbage thinking of ways that my father while walking back home I passed by a flower shop and bought a few of them white tulips. My father loves white tulips it reminds me of how I enjoyed spending time with him ever since mom passed away I still miss her but in the end I love my father where any boy won't be sufficient for me what I want is my dad. When I got home everything was still as though nothing moved I saw a vase and placed the tulips in. When I checked all the rooms dad wasn't here which meant that he had to something but be overtime and he'll miss my goodnight kiss. I went through his closet looking to keep something as mine until I noticed a black box. I kneeled and opened it what I saw was a hatchet and a coat a hat and a mask like scarf. All of this goes to a killer before I was born on my birthday and I saw a photo two people right next to each other one was a female who was pregnant and the other was... my father the two mass murderers and they were my parents and this changes to a whole new level as I see myself no longer as as monster but someone who could complete my father's broken heart. 

So the daughter finds out her parents are psychopaths and no longer sees herself as someone who kills but instead she now knows why he was devastated when she died showing that they share the same mind. I'll continue on during the next chapter.