Echoes of the past (part 1)

So in this will be the first chapter and explain the whole past so 2 chapter's this and next will almost be like past before Emma was born.

Past 18 Years ago

Thugs POV  

'Shit shit shit shit!' Who the fuck was that he killed half of my whole crew. We retreated to the main room whoever this was they were brutal and insane he fucking had a chainsaw and sliced Marian in half and blew Cory's head clean off with a trap.

"Boss we need to move right now. Whoever this is they aren't going to stop until we're all dead." I said gripping my handgun. 

???: "You know fear can be placed into anyone with the right tools including with nothing. Finding help is tiring mainly that's why I work solo you see by looking at people you know their insecurity also the place is rigged with thermites and blow when this is finished so bye bye." 

"Ah sh-"

(Y/N) POV  

Man this so fun including chainsawing the girl in half was amazing. I should probably go home and get cleaned since police was going to be here shortly. As I made it home I turned on the tv and saw new about a murder far away from where I was and these murders were almost copycats from me this time the victim was a mafia boss who put a lot of money on my head at least 1 mil. This has been going on for a while and I noticed the victims are people who are usually after me or I killed someone important to them and the time frame of the murders are almost as though we're practiced and locations are heavily surrounded by media so I would be losing heat.

Reporter: "Whoever the killer is this is there 15 kill in the same month and no end in sight. Police found a note written in the victims blood and stabbed into him which reads 'I'm doing this for my killer lover and I hope you enjoy this 15 kill for you I worked extra hard for you'  <3 your number one killer fan. That was the note the killer left behind apparently towards another infamous killer who uses a hatchet." 

I turned off the tv and laid back a killer that likes me that sounds like a yandere trait and the writing is obviously a female since the small strokes of lining appeared more than usual. I went to bed knowing I have a fan that kills to at least I'm not the only crazy person in this city.

Morning

I woke up feeling...lonely I really need a girlfriend or something. I got ready for work which was a security at Monarch Solutions (I love you if you know the game from where I got the name) and I was assigned today as a fucking scout but it pays well and I don't argue who pays me. As I was patrolling I helped this one girl named Elisa carrying things and she was a tomboyish girl and she looked cute for it. 

(Guess whos the killer wife)

She admired me for helping her, something about her was radiating from her like something unknown. She asked if I wanted dinner and talk and since I was on break I said yes she gave me a drink and left to go get changed she came back wearing a black tank top with a sports bra and sweat pants with her hat still on. She cooked and we talked while eating. 

"So I see him and go 'what are you doing setting the gas to the highest point.' and he ignites the flame and a big explosion happened burning half of his hair away (true story but not the hair only the ceiling almost catching on fire and our teacher laughed at him.) we all gave him a look of pity."

As we got deeper into our storytelling we started telling our lives.

Elisa: "I was born being an outcast and did guy things never made a change in myself and my dad was a real piece of shit he constantly said things on how mother was an actual women then me who's this. I fought almost all the time I even almost killed a boy. I went to a school were I was seen as a protector to the females as the boy to girl ratio was big. Everyone kept saying how my family were a bunch of lowlifes and my mother was a whore I ended up breaking that kids nose and pride. My dad kept saying were I shouldn't be acting like acting boy and be like a girl he kept saying that till he died and the day he died I didn't bother visiting him at all even to this day the only one I visit was my mother on her death as she was the only one who cared for me I place gold flowers on her grave as she loved the color gold, what about you?"

"I was born into a family being the runt uneeded, not useful, unloved, and worst of all neglected. My parents focused more on my 4 older siblings see as they were more older and needed help so that left me to do things by myself I learned how to do the basic things when I was 7 and I didn't even bother asking to go school I walked. As I got more older I realized that my parents were barely needing me so I worked part time to where a 15 year old could work and kept my money hidden in a secure compartment under my bed when I was 18 my family were going through rough times and I thought I should leave cause apparently my 2 brothers and sister were found with drugs on them and drinking while driving my older sister Kary was the only that cared about me and wanted to move out so I gave her 1k from what I had as I practically had over a million dollars from my 4 years of doing jobs and she glomped me. She packed everything at night and gave me a kiss on the lips and left we still keep in contact and doesn't want to get married as she already has someone in her mind (guess who) after a week I decided to leave after school had ended I got on the bus but instead of stopping at my stop I kept going and going and that was the last time I ever saw my family." 

It was weird on how we connected with each other as we got closer she pushed me down and her hair draped down as we kissed like feral beasts she took off my gear as I pulled down her sweat pants and snaked my hand under her tank top and glided it over her stomach and put it on her left breast squeezing it a little. I picked her petite body up and headed for her bedroom that whole night was filled moans and some squealing from the smaller body.

OK that was the first part of the past remember this is past so yeah I got nothing else oh wait the monarch solutions is from an xbox game and monarch solutions will appear later in the story's cause remember all the story's are connected in some shape or form.