Your past is your ally

So another on your childhood and teenager years

You 8 years old 

You were bandaging your arm after five bullies were beating you up and you couldn't do anything and the females were laughing like hyenas with their obnoxious laughing and walked to my room stumbling a bit with Kary looking at me worryingly and I pushed open my door to see my bare room that doesn't have anything and sat on my bed and slept. My parents were going to dinner with my siblings without me and I just made myself something to eat. Now a grown up would have never taught a 8 year old to wield a knife but when your a alone for a long time with no compassion from anyone you become desensitized from the world since how do you feel pain if that's all you feel. And watched my reflection in the knife and jabbed it into the apple watching it bleed out its juices. When my parents came back they found me already asleep and mocked me by showing off at night I felt someone enter my bed and turn me around and hold me as I held her and when I woke up there was 2 fresh pancakes under my bed with syrup and I smiled and ate happily.

You 13 years old 

You were behind the school stabbing a female student in the heart wearing your black hoodie and throwing her into the garbage and went into a full sprint and climbed a building and jumped into a random alley and pulled your hood down and place your beanie on top and heading into a cafe ordering a strawberry cake and cinnamon coffee. Weird for a 13 year old to do all that but hey you have learn somewhere right? Well you can thank jack the ripper for that parkour was something I added into the mix and this cafe already knows I'm a regular customer to where I show up and they give me what I want which is he same. On my same spot I see cops go the direction of the school and smile a wicked smile where my sharp tooth pointed out. And after I finished and left a tip I walk back home and when I reach home no one is home and feel a bonecrushing hug and being pushed into something extremely soft where I grabbed them and feel them around and realize. There breasts and belong to Kary and she's a busty and I pull out quickly and regain my composure.

"I'm going to be very forward Kary. Your breasts are something else they are milkers something I would have done if I wasn't your brother rip off your shirt and suck on them like a baby ok because I want to fuck you and have you and -really writer do I have to say this but I'm not the one getting a massive boner right now maybe and this is a 13 year old me for gods sake I'm just a kid and I want to fuck my sister like jesus christ I mean yes her breasts are milk jugs waiting to be sucked dry- read the fucking script and maybe no FBI or super Guatamo.

Kary: "Um thanks little brother but if you wanted to drink then shouldve asked then."

"Fuck my life sideways."

You 18 years old 

It's been 2 years ever since Kary left and I missed her badly I occupy myself by working nightshift at a local mall ever since which is just patrolling the mall after dark and make sure no one was left inside and I rarely ever meet my parents since I'm constantly working one time my sister tried to talk to me but I had to leave and she was all alone I admit I miss her and should have stayed to keep her company supposedly something happened to traumatic to her and caused her to become disheveled and wants someone to latch onto and she was close with Kary but as the usual doesn't like anyone else I just sat in the room watching and for once inn my life my "mother" wanted to know me.

Mom: "So what do you want to do today (Y/N) go out and find a movie to watch, go to the store and buy chips, go the park and smell flowers?"

"Mom I have to leave and plus I already saw all the movies and already ate chips with my friends and if you don't remember I'm allergic to pollen so yeah I got something better to do."

Mom: "W..W....Wait I'll buy you a new game if you want I'll even buy you anything for your birthday."

Sigh "Mom just stop ok if your trying to make a bond with me then your to late by 18 years ok and I'm an adult now and my birthday was 3 months ago I'm 19 years old and my graduation is tomorrow so unless you have you magic powers then there's nothing you can repair this relationship bye I'm going to work."

I left my mom in tears and when I came back she was crying and decided to do something I was going to regret I used tranquilizer darts to put my mom asleep and put her in my passenger seat and drove to the train station and ordered one ticket to 3 states over and when mom woke up she saw the train station and luggage in the back.

"Mom I'm giving you a second chance. Here a ticket for out of state and I wired 3 million to your personal account don't blow it all ok love you."

She had tears in her eyes and she kissed my cheek and took her ticket and passport and waved at me from her train compartment for once I waved back and put on a smile to this day I wonder if she kept up her promise until later I will find out and the next day after the graduation I gave my car to my best friend since he was planning to move out and needed my car at least he gave it back in the future but I took the bus to a different city and never looked well maybe that one time where I found a shit ton of weapons.