Neighbor

I was outside watering my flowers today was a typical day Emma and Emi at school Kary at work and me on my day off so I wore my hoodie and orange painball shorts. My neighbor and coworker named Roa was as well outside knew of my killer things.

Roa: "So how's it going?"

"Normal day no killing just relax on my part."

Roa: "Aren't you scared you'll get caught?"

"I've been doing this since I was 16 so yeah I'm afraid."

She continues to tend to her garden. Watering and grabbing the weeds away and throwing them away. 

Roa: "Ever thought of leaving?"

"No. My family needs me at all times how you act is how it changes. So my actions change me for better or worse."

Roa: "Ever question your own instincts? I always do thinking if you made a good idea or a bad idea."

"I weigh my options figure out which is more bad or good."

Roa: "Huh you take things seriously."

"I have to my family is a lot to me including my daughters."

Roa: "I have a question. How would you plan to kill someone?"

"Ah the killing someone you don't like. First of all don't make yourself a prime suspect since your a wife don't do anything out of the ordinary continue like normal." 

Roa: "Huh okay. Well I'll see you later neighbor."

She left to her house and I shrugged. 2 days later she asked me to come with to the store and I obliged we bought some new knives one from every store and bought one small pizza with me to eat and we ate in the court.

"How did you meet that wimp in the first place?"

Roa: "Highschool he asked me out on one date and immediately thinks we're dating for the whole time. When I kept saying we weren't in fact I was having sex with my friend. I'm bisexual by the way so I had 2 friends with benefits."

"Wow sucks for you to be married you still talk to those 2?"

Roa: "I still do. I only did it cause I pityed him."

"Sheesh. How long?"

Roa: "5 fucking years of my life. Hell I left home just to have sex with them."

"Well have a good time killing him."

1 week later 

I was coming back from work and I see Roa taking out a trashbag with a few red spots on her shirt and face. She saw me and place the bag into the car trunk. She closed it and jogged towards me.

Roa: "So I uh took you advice and say where would dump a body?"

"Um the forest make it look like an animal then wait a couple of days and file a missing report."

All of sudden Emi pop up from my car window.

Emi: "Make sure to put the body farther than you think make it seem an animal did it or attract a wolf or a bear. Daddy I'm sleepy~"

"Don't worry I got you. I hope this plan of yours goes well. Goodnight Roa."

I left to my house and hear a car revving and leave. I lay Emi to asleep and get a knife close to my neck when I leave.

Emma: "You better not be cheating on me Dad with Roa."

"I'm not besides she's not my type I only enjoy killer daughters~"

She pulls the knife away and pulls me to sleep we then pass Kary's room and see her torturing a person.

Kary: "You have 10 seconds! Where are the fucking packages!"

Yep totally normal.

Morning

I made breakfast for everyone and I leave to go work and see Roa carrying a shovel with red on it and dirt on her clothes.

Roa: "Bastard was knocked out and I pushed him in a bears den."

"Alright I'll see you at work."

At work

I was serving coffee to the customer and he looked scared of something like he's seen a ghost. Roa comes in wearing her uniform and helps me take orders. We managed to get all orders out and talk a bit. 

"So now what?"

Roa: "2 days then I file a missing report."

"Nice."

I went and bought a large pizza with peppers and pepperoni. We all ate on out lunch break with cokes and just enjoyed our time. 

I'm taking my time on this so yeah not a lot of things and I'm going to start up school in a month so expect less.