The passion of the murder

Reader's POV 

I was working late as usual but I did it just for my daughter so it's okay. I look out the window and see the city currently I was just serving coffee for the mall shoppers. Quickly the news came on and I raised the volume as a group gathered around.

Reporter: "Breaking news a dead body was discovered dumped behind the school of Chorus in a dumpster she was found with her throat slit and a amount of chloroform found in her nose. The body was found by the trash men and her body was thrown in around 3 hours and a half hour ago. We'll continue later on as this story continues." She finished as a murmur went around the group.

Woman: "My daughter's go to Chorus should I pull them out until they find the killer?"

Man: "Aw man I live right down the block I have to warn my wife."

Couple: "Who has such a sick mind to kill such an innocent girl with her life ahead of her."

As I watched I realized something that my daughter kept saying that some of guys kept harassing her and several occurrences I had to save her from their clutches. I almost broke my phone from remembering it and I couldn't take it I hacked into the system of the school find their digital records and saw that they found with drugs and alcohol so I knew I had to make them dissappear so I found the locations and apparently social media has its way to appear they were having a party. 

I finished my shift and followed the streets once I made it I pulled my zipper of my coat all the way up and pulled my hood and exited my car and grabbed my silenced pistol and hatchet in the distance I saw flashing lights. I was close to the house and saw people with cell phones so I decided to take a peek. What I saw was sickening to me girls were having sex with guys on the couch taking drugs and drinking alcohol and I decided to kill everyone because I didn't want my daughter to be snatched by them and forced. I'll kill people in there like in saw but more better and not shit, everyone and their sins will be rid.

I went to the back and used my hatchet. I severed the power cables and phone lines making sure to also knock out WiFi and outgoing calls I slowly but methodically moved in the back I encountered a boy having his way with a drunken girl. I put the barrel of the silencer and lined it up and pulled the trigger. 

Washing my hands one of the guys tried to fight me. He ended up getting frisky with me. I crossed past the 2 bodies with a bullet wound in their head and went upstairs as I went I heard things and smelled the scent of sweat and one boy came out and I grabbed his neck snapping his neck and a sickening crack resonated walking over him I saw a drunken girl with no top coming towards me.

Slut girl: "Hey~ big boy why don't you say me and you go into a room and I'll let you finish in me and all over my bo-" I cut her off by using a switch blade and stabbing her heart.

The fear in her eyes as she looked down and fallen towards me but I pulled out the knife and pushed her down the stairs. As I moved through my killing I heard crying I get close and see a girl no older than 8 huddled in a corner with bandages around her and holding a stuffed fox.

 As I moved through my killing I heard crying I get close and see a girl no older than 8 huddled in a corner with bandages around her and holding a stuffed fox

???: "Please don't kill me I never wanted this I just wanted to play with my brother." She said while scooting away from me.

I got closer and pulled her closer to me feeling her cold as she looked at me and snuggled closer to me I decided to take her with me after I pull a loose end I told to stay in my jacket and not peek. I found the ass hats in one room with their whore girlfriends and tied them and gaged their mouths grabbed the bottle and poured it everywhere on them to I grabbed a lighter flicked the flame and dropped it. 

I called the cops from a payphone telling them about screaming in the house and a fire. Watching the girl now known as Emi sleep in my jacket on my back and hanged up and got into my car and drove away without remorse but instead a new feeling of caring for my new "daughter".

I walked into the house with Emma looking at me and then at Emi.

Emma: "Who's she?"

I looked at Emi's  sleeping figure and stroked her cheek "she's your adopted younger sister. Emma meet Emi."

So new addition to your family but innocent for now (she ends up being a killer but not crazy) she will be more included in more chapters as I felt some one else needed to added oh yea your a merciless killer but have a caring heart.