Blooming flower's

So I wanted to focus on this since I didn't post anything on this so I hope this pleases anyone.

Emi POV  

It's been one week since I was adopted and looking around the house for anything Emma will be back in an hour from doing an errand. As I was exploring dads room I found a box and opened it and saw a blue jacket with fur on it, and in the box was also a gray sweater and a small white scarf.

???: "Huh you found it Emi I was planning to give it to you when your older." A voice I recognized. 

I turned and saw dad leaning against the door frame smiling a bit but tearing up a bit. I realized from the photo in the living room that these clothes belonged to Emma's mom. Dad was close to crying I felt angry because I miss my dad on the night he saved me and took me in so I hugged him hard and he started patting my head. The door rang and dad picked me and hung my clothes on my door to my room and took me downstairs and opened the door to reveal a woman in her late thirties with beautiful blonde hair.

???: "Oh my god I finally found you after 18 years." She said crying and wiping her tears away.  

She hugged dad for so long I thought he would pass out. Then he backed away and took a second look at her and his eyes lit up with shock and brought her in from the snow.

(Y/N): "Kary it's been very long actually that's an understatement." Dad said.

Kary: "Is this your daughter? If she is she really is cute!" She said holding me and petting my hair."

She put me down and talked to dad and I left to go upstairs to try out my clothes.

Kary POV 

Huh 18 years go by and he doesn't look any different instead he looked more handsome, he probably doesn't know about the family outcome.

"Listen um about the family since we're the last 2. Dad ended up dealing drugs and died of something going wrong and mom became addicted to drugs and overdosed on them with her foaming at the mouth and bleeding from her nose our two brothers went to jail because of they raped a girl and we're found hanging in their cell with stab marks on them. And our sister committed suicide after losing both of us she cracked and sent me an envelope to me before she died apologizing for her actions towards you and me."

(Y/N): "Huh so much happened after we left and I have to say this is better than staying with our shit family also Emi is my adopted daughter my real daughter comes home in a hour from school." He said looking at me. 

"Hey this might seem weird but can I move in with you? But hear me out I'll play for half of rent, I'll cook, clean, and even take care of Emi. And maybe cover your back when your killing."

(Y/N): "Sure- wait did you say you'll cover me when I kill?"

"I knew about the kills you committed you matched the description perfectly and I'd like to join the new family legacy and Emi and your daughter and your wife are killers also I'm sorry she died."

He looked deep in thought and smiled with a smirk and walk towards me holding his hand out and grasping my hand.

(Y/N): "Why would I leave you out your my family and we'll make the legacy of the killer family and make it ring forever."  

3rd POV

Kary moved into the house and everyone treated like anyone would she helped with anything she could do Emma of course still went after her goals of her father and Emi wanted to be the killer who was a child of course with her stuffed fox she would do it with.

TIMESKIP  

Reader's POV 

I was observing half of the school from his scope with his rifle 3 streets down in the clock tower I kept watching my daughter talking to her friends and smiled but then frowned cause guys kept harassing them and one grabbed her but she quickly grabbed his head and knee him in his face and watch them scatter to their car I knew this was going to be fun. I got down to surface street while seeing family's together and being happy until I saw the same car driving past and the light red so I switched them and watched the fireworks he no one survived the hit. 

Kary took my shift today and I'll be going to pick up Emi from school I saw a husband and pink haired wife together with their children 2 girls and one boy going to buy some cupcakes. The teachers knew me and said if I got a new wife since Emma came here and I said no cause I adopted her, the females there were very strange around my presence eyeing me like a piece of candy and personally it creeped me out apparently Emi knew and asked to be picked up I did. 

One of the teachers came up to me and asked if Emi belonged to me I said yes but she scowled and talked down to me saying on how I should have taught her better Emi was close to crying and holding her stuffed animal of course I won't let anyone talk down to her so I put her behind me and told her to close her ears and to the rest of the children.

(Y/N): "Well you know it's easy for you to say because maybe your ovaries dried up to all that drinking and besides I work 2 jobs that are more stressful than you think and personally I don't understand how you teach anyone with that simple mind below each other and judging from how you scratch your-"  

She stopped me and was extremely angry but couldn't do anything to come back so she backed up more farther. Kary picked us up in my car so we wouldn't walk home and once we got back home we started to make dinner for all of us and 20 min later Emma came home so we dug into our food and it delicious. Emma put Emi to bed and also went to bed and Kary went to her room and I cleaned up and went to mine waiting for the next day.

So that was a chapter long overdue so yeah I might make another one on Wednesday so wait for me on that day.