Almost like a family

You got an adopted daughter from being a killer so yeah innocent but becomes a murderer as well since she's in a family full of lunatics and a long history of being lunatics.

Emi POV  

I was eating dinner with my dad and "sister" at the table and I have to admit we look like a family. I was the child they had conceived dad of course the father and Emma being the mother. As I was day dreaming the news quickly interrupted my thoughts. 

Reporter: "Do we have to do this? Wait it's live. Breaking news an entire house was found burning last night with teens from Chorus High School it was informed by the police by an pay phone near but cameras couldn't identify any where near there and power lines were cut and evidence was burned along the bodies.

"Dada that was you but don't worry I won't tell anyone. I don't want my Dada to disappear forever."

Emma looked like she was questioning her father then looked at me 

Emma: "Hey Emi can we talk for a bit upstairs you know sisterly bonding." She said holding her hand out.

I grabbed her hand as she led me upstairs and took me to an empty room as she looked at me with a smile.

Emma: "It was my dad wasn't it. He was the one who killed everyone at that party and you were there and took you in this house essentially making you a (L/N)." 

"You like father don't you I see in your eyes that you want to become his wife and he wants you for himself." I'm very observant. "You've killed before I see the mask you put on when someone died."

Emma: "Um I think your more than observant but yes. Here, this is a picture of my dad and my late mother when she was pregnant with me."

"Your mother looks stunning and beautiful but judging from how she looks she was also a killer who killed many and didn't regret it." 

I gave the picture back to her and wanted to become more closer so I hugged her from her waist and buried my head into her stomach and I said something that made her burst into tears. 

"Thank you mama for taking me in and making me your daughter and feel loved."

As I said that she hugged me and pulled me closer to where my head was under her neck and she held me stroking my brown hair and rubbing her hand on my back.

"Also just to be like the family I want to kill so I don't feel different and maybe we can known as the killer family."

Reader's POV 

I smiled looking through the camera seeing my daughter's bonding I really need to fix the audio equipment here. Emi grew on me quickly she was more younger but something about her is unique I might end up teaching her how to kill when she's 10 I learned when I was 8 but due to being neglected for my older siblings I grew up on my own. But Emi will be the first person in the family who's adopted into the family, which is big but I have to protect her as well so no harm can come to them especially Emma must be protected.

Emma came downstairs with Emi in her arms and sat next to me I slowly fell asleep on the couch and dreamed of a family for all of us.

Emma POV  

I saw my father fall asleep and I lay with him with my head on his chest and Emi as well. I smiled knowing that I will tell my secret then he will tell me so we can become a family with Emi being our adopted daughter.

So I felt this was really short by my standards but I couldn't go into detail from how I was thinking to how I was actually saving enough of crucial parts into the next chapter. Emi pieced everything together and will refer Emma as mama or her real name and if you wonder yes she's going to become a killer but but not yandere. We don't need more yanderes in this story.