Chapter 7: He's on a misson.

***3 years and 4 months ago***

I woke gasping for breathe. Where was I? I looked around the room before taking a deep breath. Oh. I was at his house. I love him so much. He was so. . . wait a second. OH FUCK NO! Thoughts of last night rang through my head.

I think we got caught. I was so drunk. I shouldn't have done that. What the  hell have I done? I jumped out of my bed. Drunk Harleen is a bad Harleen. A side that should never come out to play. I should just keep her bottled up and.... and.... and so much more!

I need to know what we did. I know he loves me... He never tried to take advantage of me before. But still. I trusted him. But I also didn't trust him. It was crazy. Not to mention Stupid. He protected me from my mother. And Saved me from my father.

I should trust him....... Right? I mean just because he says he loves me doesn't mean he really does. He does hurt me. But he doesn't mean too. Anger is a red haired monster that needs to be boiled alive and thrown away. But I know he doesn't mean to treat me this way. He loves me.

"Of course he does, you dumb ass!" A voice shouted inside my head.

I smiled. The voice was right. He would never take advantage of me. I flung off my covers to see my fully clothed. I looked around. The room was pitch black. The walls were a bright green. The bed was big and had silk sheets. It was amazing. The floor was dark wood. He really loved dark wood. I didn't get it.

I loved things all bright and perfect. All sweet and innocent. But He didn't. The more I thought of him, the more I want him to love me. I ran to the bathroom and flung the door open. I turned on the light and looked myself in the mirror.

My waist length blond hair was died of course, but I knew he didn't like it plain. He always talking about how it needs some color. How its need a pitch of red and a spike of black. I wanted to make him happy. I should just dye my hair. I rolled my eyes as if to say yeah, right.

Then I got that look. The look that everyone has when their like omg, I should do that even though it's probably the worst idea in existence! I quickly rummaged through his cabinets. Green hair dye. Shampoo. Soap. More Green hair dye. I reach in the very back and brought whatever it was to my face.

"How much Green Hair dye does a guy need!" I Shout flinging the bottle back in there. I climbed in under the sink ignoring the horrible smell and cobwebs and reached all the way in the back. Black and red hair dye. I don't know why he had them, and frankly I didn't care. That's when I realized it was for girls. Not guys. I stared at it.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He was 18. Of course he would have girlfriends before. I didn't know why he wouldn't tell me. But then again, he wasn't that open with me. And I never asked him about it though. I shook my head. Which so happened to cause me to hit my head on a pipe.

"OWWWWW!" I shrieked getting out of the fucking  place as quickly as I could while holding the two bottles of hair dye. As soon as I got out I slammed the cabinet door shut. And I breathed sigh of relief. That was stupid idea. But I bet it will be worth it. I peak out the door. Jack was still sleeping. And I was still dressed in last night clothes. I quickly grabbed a random outfit, without looking, and hurried into the bathroom.

I quickly shut the door and locked it. I never used hair dye before. I set my clothes down and examined the bottles. Seems easy enough.

***Awhile latter***

As I finished putting the dye on my hair I smiled. I think he will love what I did. My hair still had blond roots showing, but other than that my hair was split. I had half red and half black. I hoped he liked it. I looked back at the bottle.

"I HAVE WAIT HOW LONG!"

***

Finely, my hair was done. I loved it. Long black and red, totally worked for me. I had it blow dried and perfectly dry. Perfect for him. For him only.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to Jack. I smiled at him. He was so peaceful when he was sleeping. I gently shook. I knew what was going to happen before he did it.

He jumped up with look of pure rage on his face.

"WHO THE FUCL-" He shouted before he saw me.

He was stunned. I could tell. I smiled at him and twirled.

"Do you like?" I asked.

He took a step towards me. "Like?"

"I fucking love it." He said running at me as I laughed. He lifted me into the air and twirled me around.

"My Harleen." He said with grin on his face as he kissed my nose.

I frowned at the name. "I need a new name."

"Hmmm. How about Harley Quinn." Jack said like he had it in mind all along.

He set my down, but I still clung to him. "Like that clowns little clown girl?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes."

"I LOVE IT." I shouted throwing myself at him for a hug, which he gladly accepted.

"My joker." I whispered.

"My Sin." He said and we laughed. In perfect harmony.

***

I woke up in my bed. I looked around. I was home. My home. Not with joker. But The good girl. The girl who stops people from being crazy. The sane girl. The one who didn't dye her hair for her Joker. Sure she gave him his name. But It was different now. He had to prove himself.

But I also have to prove myself. I will get him a new cell. He may just like it. At least, I hope he will.

I drowsily looked at the clock. 3:42 at night. I had to sleep. I huffed and lied down again. I fell asleep. But before I could, I remembered that he killed him. He had not been ready for a son. But it didn't mean he had to kill him.