Chapter 8: Tears and Heartbreak

As I walked in I threw my arm's open.

"How do you like your new room?"

That's how I imagined it to go down. For me to strut into his mansion of a cell with a bright smile on my face. I imaged him kissing me. Oh. I wish. I wished so bad. I was in love. I shouldn't be. Maybe I was the one who needed to be in a cell.

I took a deep breath. I was standing in front of his cell. They hadn't installed the cameras yet. I didn't know whether to worried or excited. Any rational person would stay away. But guess I'm not rational. I took another deep breath and looked myself over. My black skirt barely passed as one and my blouse hung lose on my shoulder showing my bra strap. I convinced people that I dressed like this because it makes him talk more.

I knew it wasn't true though. I did this because. . . Well, I really didn't know why. I cared about him so ******* much. But what if he . . . he left me like I did him before. The thought pushed a forbidden memory to the forefront of my mind.

* * *

I was wearing a dark red hoodie with my hood covering my hair. It was still black and red from when I had dyed it. I had my hair in piggy tales also. A month had past and Jack and I have been up to stuff. I was worried, extremely worried. Being pregnant wasn't a good thing. Under my hoodie I wore a black crop top that showed off my breasts. Looking down, I surveyed my jeans. They ripped in just the right places and hugged my curves. I had laced up leather boots. I had one black and one red, just for the fun of it. Everything had to be perfect.

Taking a deep breath I knocked on his door. I had found out where he lived. I had been to his house before, but he always blindfolded me in the care. I've only seen his bathroom and room. I don't know weather or not I should be scared or happy. But today was the day I was going to tell him about being pregnant. I know he would flip out, but I'm I am wrong.

I looked up at his mansion. I hope I got the right place. Looking at the door painted green, I shook the thought out of my head. Who else would paint their door green?

I looked up at the towering mansion. It was a pretty white all around, other then the green door. Vines climbed up the marble walls, and the sun shun on many of the windows. The driveway was very long and circled around to the front. Rough gray stone steps lead up to the door with beautiful Green plants here and there. It was gorgeous.

Impatient I rang the doorbell three more times. What was taking him so long? It was the muffled sound of someone walking that alerted me. I twisted around my foot connecting with a panda masked guys face. These were his fighters!

I was out numbered. Eleven to one. Well, ten. Panda man was still passed out on the ground. Then I smiled. Not the sweet, innocent smile, like oops, looks like you caught me. No. I smiled the creepy smile. The smile that told everyone you were insane. The joker smile. I did a cartwheel kicking one of the bad guys in the face as I twisted myself around another back snapping his neck.

Using him as a jumping pad I launched myself onto another knocking him to the ground. I raised my fist and rammed it into his noise. Gripping his shoulders I flung my self off him landing on my feet to be face with Panda Masked Guy.

"No Fair!" I screeched, "You should be fainted!" I tackled him to the ground sending spiraling punches at his face and gut. "NO FAIR!" I screamed again.

Seeing that he was once again fainted I lifted myself off him. Six more to go. I continued my fighting. Letting out all my rage onto the bad guys. I felt bad for them. They didn't deserve this. But Then again, they decided to mess with me.